Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 28, 2022
wish it had online multiplayer finding someone to play this with you is harder than jumping off a roof and not breaking your legs
That could prove to be but that's never going to happen
I really wanna play as the two sheep girls.
Red isn't adding any new characters at the moment so stop asking we have to give red time to realise these updates the game has practically been abandoned by Zeta and the team so this is the only thing we have a continuation of the game
Don't know if there going to update it again but hey you never know

mare222

Jan 24, 2018

Red isn't adding any new characters at the moment so stop asking we have to give red time to realise these updates the game has practically been abandoned by Zeta and the team so this is the only thing we have a continuation of the game
Don't know if there going to update it again but hey you never know
theres always room for more mods to pop out of the woodwork

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Why is the gallery gone? Or am I just dumb... do I need a full save for it or something? I see people asked for a full save already and never got an answer... can someone tell me why the gallery isn't there? In the install video it literally shows the gallery option in the stage select, mine doesn't have that... can anyone help? Please and thanks!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2022
Why is the gallery gone? Or am I just dumb... do I need a full save for it or something? I see people asked for a full save already and never got an answer... can someone tell me why the gallery isn't there? In the install video it literally shows the gallery option in the stage select, mine doesn't have that... can anyone help? Please and thanks!
Maybe you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the game again because otherwise I have no idea why it's not there also maybe send a screenshot that would help

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Maybe you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the game again because otherwise I have no idea why it's not there also maybe send a screenshot that would help
Thanks for the reply. i already reinstalled it multiple times. One thing that I noticed is that the pak file icon doesn't look the same as it does in the video.
Think i should try doing the pakexplorer?
Also, what would you want a screenshot of?

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Thanks for the reply and all but turns out I was just dumb af. I didn't know you had to keep scrolling down.

Krestelrose

Feb 9, 2023
Is there a little chance, and i would love to if you would add one of the characters from Freedom planet (The game that plays and looks like sonic which i love).

Eggwegg246

Jul 17, 2022
Ok i aint the first person to say this but, SHUT THE FUCK UP LIKE GOD DAMN, RED IS NOT ADDING A NEW CHARACTER ANYTIME SOON. Just stay calm and wait for the update, of course feedback about the mod is ok but constantly asking for new stuff is obsured. If your wondering when the new update is coming, last i saw it got delayed last weekend to either this weekend or the next. Thank you red and everyone else that has worked on this mod, keep it up and take as much time as you need. I rest my case

Krestelrose

Feb 9, 2023
Ok i aint the first person to say this but, SHUT THE FUCK UP LIKE GOD DAMN, RED IS NOT ADDING A NEW CHARACTER ANYTIME SOON. Just stay calm and wait for the update, of course feedback about the mod is ok but constantly asking for new stuff is obsured. If your wondering when the new update is coming, last i saw it got delayed last weekend to either this weekend or the next. Thank you red and everyone else that has worked on this mod, keep it up and take as much time as you need. I rest my case
Chill, i already know about that. I'm not asking for him to do it. I'm checking if there is a chance he will or he has the plans to do it. If not i can do it myself in a later update. I'm an artist.
There is no need to go Ape sh** for a question. I know he is working very hard to make this mod and is getting the same treatment that the original creator of the game got back then.
The reason yet again i'm asking is cuz i was intrigue about whether he will or not add such thing on a long unseen future update. Propably not even on this year or next.

Reactions: bobbot

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Chill, i already know about that. I'm not asking for him to do it. I'm checking if there is a chance he will or he has the plans to do it. If not i can do it myself in a later update. I'm an artist.
There is no need to go Ape sh** for a question. I know he is working very hard to make this mod and is getting the same treatment that the original creator of the game got back then.
The reason yet again i'm asking is cuz i was intrigue about whether he will or not add such thing on a long unseen future update. Propably not even on this year or next.
You know you should probably do it yourself, because redeye has already said that his probably going to add his oc and nothing else and i highly doubt anyone else is gonna add new characters in project x anytime soon, so its best if you do it yourself, heck you can even make your own mod adding Freedom planet characters into project x : )

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, another update has arrived. As you can see, another update has been added to the mod. This time the background for the tutorial and arena mod has been changed, in addition, the scripts that are there have been improved. Changed the appearance of all animations for the Cream thanks to Frafro. Added a new mechanic of "regeneration cans", which when touched add stamina to us. The controls for the masturbation animation and for the forward attack have been redesigned, this time they can be launched with a single button (Buttons can be changed in the control settings). Also restored Zu as evil character, and restored the evils arena as an additional level for Boss rush. You can read about other new features in the Change log.

Ps. Big thanks to Frafro for creating new animations for Cream, and to the rest of Discord and F95 users for their help in improving the mod and finding bugs.

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Howdy, another update has arrived. As you can see, another update has been added to the mod. This time the background for the tutorial and arena mod has been changed, in addition, the scripts that are there have been improved. Changed the appearance of all animations for the Cream thanks to Frafro. Added a new mechanic of "regeneration cans", which when touched add stamina to us. The controls for the masturbation animation and for the forward attack have been redesigned, this time they can be launched with a single button (Buttons can be changed in the control settings). Also restored Zu as evil character, and restored the evils arena as an additional level for Boss rush. You can read about other new features in the Change log.

Ps. Big thanks to Frafro for creating new animations for Cream, and to the rest of Discord and F95 users for their help in improving the mod and finding bugs.

Change Log
well done

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022

Change Log

Babe! Wake up! Red Eye posted a new update!!
Fb0AzllXgAI3sNN.jpg

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1925546

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2023.04.02
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.6
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

[!] Before installing the game, read the instruction, how to install it [!]

Mod Edition File

Game Engine

Other Stuff

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163709 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
It would be cool to view cutscenes in gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedEye Samurai
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes