Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Red what are you going to do now that most of the animations are done improve some of the animations like the second tails and ruby rape or work on stage 6
Also I found some Wip for Blaze and Cream for Stage 5 maybe you can use the image raptor for Creams second rape
Creams censored because that's how I found it
For now, I want to improve/change most of the sex animations. as far as this photo what you found, I have already seen it. Maybe I will use it.

Wouldn't it be cool to give everyone their own story?
It depends how you want to include something like this into the game. But for now it sounds like to much work.

Feb 25, 2022
There was a bug in the boss gallery. Zu was giving Tails a blowjob and then the screen froze after she was done. I tried changing characters and regardless of who I chose it was stuck on Zu and Tails

I am #54

May 21, 2017
Is pregnancy mode not available in the most recent version? It's been a hot minute since i've checked in on this.

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Anyway to change the voice clips in the new update? Not a big fan of the voice clips chosen for Amy.

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Tenia entendido que la etapa 6 por los dialogos del final de la etapa 5 se llamaria parque mew-fertity?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes