• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Let Red Eye cook and make the stage 6 as it was intended to be... It is his/her first and complete stage after all. So please, leave your suggestion and I know that all of them will be read, but don't try to force and obligate Red Eye to implement them and start spamming as it happened with the next playable character or the removal of Zu...
I think we should change the subject and maybe start suggesting concepts for Satge 7

Nov 7, 2022
Here's an idea for stage 6, for a back ground character similar to Vanille for the shop you could add Zooey as the new shop keeper. Since the next stage is in a city she would fit in perfectly with background.

Nov 7, 2022
Then maybe with other future updates you could add someone else as the new shop keeper, mix it up with each stage maybe to make it seem like they are different shops.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Sometimes I feel like people are too stupid to simply go back a few pages. Then again it's over 140 pages so I can't say I blame them
I can’t blame such people at all, because I understand that when you see a mod or game for the first time, you will not read tons of text in the comments, because it is long and does not always give an understanding of the essence of a mod or game. Therefore, it is much easier and more informative to ask someone, so to speak, to get concentrated information

Aug 28, 2022
Red alright so I don't know if this is glitch is only happening to but now for some reason that damn fourth love emerald isn't working either I tried 2 times on getting it and the door wouldn't open up I don't know if you changed it but or if I'm doing something wrong but maybe you should take a look at it
Also can you please add the stamina mechanic it's really hard 2 fight the bosses now without it

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes