Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
So first, I love love love that spiders make you lay more spider eggs but it seems odd that the script isn't enabled on tails since this isn't pregnancy its oviposition.
All childbirth animations are reworked versions of Lah's sex animations. Therefore, in part, no such mechanics appeared for Tails. However, once we finish working on the look of all the characters MAYBE this will be added.

Second, I like that you're looking at the controls but I think the dash attack works best on double tapping direction keys but I'd really like the different specials not to be tied to the basic attack key. I find my self using them by mistake and that's made worse by the new Stamina mechanic.
The game's controls have already been changed and will appear in an upcoming update.

Finally I do have a bug report, I've crashed a few times on the first boss fight after being hit by an attack. The animation finishes but my character does not reappear.
This bug should be fixed in the next update.

ok so i can delete the folder that has the 2.3 version of the pak or should i perhaps move it over to the 2.6 version before i delete it? i did not move any files around since the mod edition dl came with the full stuff.
Version 2.6 includes both the engine and the mod, so you don't have to move the old version. In addition, all previous versions of the mod are included in the downloadable archive.

does the game work any more and why does it not respond :(
You can be more specific, like when the gome doesn't respond?

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
All childbirth animations are reworked versions of Lah's sex animations. Therefore, in part, no such mechanics appeared for Tails. However, once we finish working on the look of all the characters MAYBE this will be added.
Yeah that makes sense, even if it is a little disappointing. I hope tails does get their fair share of content too down the line. As the only male character he represents the a whole extra view on the content.

Personally, based on your earlier post about mostly lesbian enemies for the next stage, I'm really hoping for some pegging or futa. I would also suggest some chastity play but understand that might be a bridge too far for some.

Feb 25, 2022

The game's controls have already been changed and will appear in an upcoming update.

This bug should be fixed in the next update.

Version 2.6 includes both the engine and the mod, so you don't have to move the old version. In addition, all previous versions of the mod are included in the downloadable archive.

You can be more specific, like when the gome doesn't respond?
Can Kit at least have a sex scene where he's fucking the player while Surge forces them to kiss her? Basicaly this could be one of Surge's sex animations where she calls kit to fuck the player like this

Last edited:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Stage 6 will focus on introducing more female characters. Hence, most of the scenes will be lesbian. As for the bosses, they don't have to have a connection to the police, as half of Stage 6 will take place in a nightclub.

Kit will appear in the game, although he will be a background character and will not play a role as an enemy.

The server has undergone several changes, so in order to have access to the server as a whole, you must go to the verification channel and then read the information that is there to be able to get the right role.

Once there was a topic regarding the addition of various shopkeepers. Vanilla will remain our shopkeeper until the end of the game, however, I plan to add that some released npc, will have the ability to appear in the store. And they will have some special items to offer.

You can join the discord server and propose there how such a character could look like and in which stage it could appear.
So does that mean my boi Tails is about to get a lot of pussy?

Aug 20, 2021
I have some ideas though it might be too much to implement. (Sorry in advance if this is to wordy and hard to read)

1 a hub area that changes depending on if you save people or let them fuck until the animation ends with them fucked silly and wanting more. the more people saved will result in a hub area that's safer than before (as the hub is overrun with lust crazed people that will attack you) and not as many people fucking (thought there are still some fucking in the background).

shopkeepers will be decent and will sell upgrades that will increase the time it takes for the enemy to rip your clothes of and fuck you, halving the energy cost for special attacks to even an increase to your damage.

the other route however will result in an equally safer hub, but it will be littered with people fucking everywhere some buildings will be renovated into a lewd version of what it was ( i'e a hotel be more of a brothel the anything else) some of these can be interacted for a free'ish (if the pregnancy mod is not enabled) sex scenes.

shopkeepers will be nude and or fucking, be cum covered or pregnant (it can even be all at once if you're lucky). they will also sell you upgrades that decrease the damage of sex scenes, allowing the qte to persist even without clothes (I'll get to that soon) to allow the player to fuck downed enemies for extra money.

2 degrading decency. as you get fucked by enemies and characters the player will slowly be more open to sex and being naked/wearing lewd outfits (note that all the scenes is for the hub and some scenes in levels but not the enemies)
here is some examples (dev might want to change the threshold if this is implemented)

0-24 the player will not partake in any sex nor love being fucked and will not like being nude and if they are nude damage and movement are decreased and damage dealt to the player is increased.

25-49 the player will partake in handjobs, titfuck, thighjob, hotdogging, footjob (both giving and receiving) and even slightly start masturbating before quickly stopping themselves, wait animation will be the same, they will still refuse to be nude, yet they will accept slightly lewd costumes (being nude won't be as dangerous as the previous threshold but still something to be mindful of).

50-74 here the player will partake in blowjobs, (both giving and receiving), light stripclub (mostly dancing), light prostitution and the player will masturbate to a climax now. waiting now show the character you're playing as sometimes play with themselves or a once normal animation now slightly lewd. the player can now be nude freely no without any debuffs and can were even more lewd outfits.

75-99 the big one the player will now engage in all manner of sex, a lewder strip club event (public masturbation), lewder prostitution, the player will masturbate to a far more vigorous orgasm and waiting will start daydreaming and actively flash you.

100 orgys, public sex (both on the street and in the strip club), sometimes masturbating a second time after the first orgasm, waiting will result in the player beckoning while flashing and or playing with themselves and outfits will be more fetish than cloths. this also open a secret ending if you didn't destroy or open them yet.

3 endings there are some variables that are accounted for the ending you're going for.

destroying Venus's pod filled with more love potion (good), fully opening it (evil) or modify the love potion and opening it slightly (sex fiend/lewd neutral)

the chaos emeralds this will lead to the true ending of each route.

the degraded decency this is more of a change in how the endings go from 0-24 (pure) to 100 (sex addict)

the ending (you just need to do one of each route to earn your reward except the ending pics) are also come with their own rewards and post-game.

good gives you the heroes that are fighting against Venus, a post-game levels that are remnants of Venus, and a much tame (though the effect of the love potion isn't gone yet) world.

neutral gives you characters (like the captives and shopkeepers), levels that consist of locating and stopping Venus once and for all and a world still under the effects of the love potion.

evil unlocks all the characters (bosses and no captives that you find fucking) level where you attack people no effected by the love potion, a world reeking of sex and pools of cum and an evil mode that let you start at the final boss location and work through the levels but instead of the enemies fucking you they will attack you like you did in the base game but you start the grab and fuck.

sex fiend unlocks genderbend mode, level consisting of you finding more people to fuck and a world in between the good and evil route.

4 pics scattered around the world will be pictures many will only appear in one of the 4 endings, and some are only acquired for beat an ending as a character (unlocks, evil mode, and genderbend mode, included)

5 genderbend mode self-explanatory swaps gender of everyone

that is all i can think of atm I know some if not all of what i wrote will be implemented and i fine with that as this was just me writing my thoughts for everyone to read who know maybe someone will make their own version of project x with some of my ideas in mind.

again, I'm sorry of the wordy and no doubt a pain in the ass to read post note that this was written with a 2–3-hour worth of sleep. :ROFLMAO:

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Okay so after playing trough the latest version of the mod i can say that i like most of the new stuff, but i have some gripes with a few things along with some complaints\suggestions that are neither here nor there (i feel some in game mechanics just don't go far enough and the other stuff is just me throwing some ideas around which may have already been suggested by other people or are just not feasible to implement in the game).

1 - I think that health upgrades from the shop don't really help because no matter how many of those i have i still take the same amount of damage. So either the damage of the enemies scales in some way or the damage itself is percentage based so the whole thing is just pointless.

2 - The cave of trials isn't doing the one thing that made that stage as awesome as it was, the sex grab escape restriction (i am sure that was a thing in the older versions). I don't know whatever that is a bug or it is intentional but i would like to see it coming back if it wasn't intentional...

On that point i would really like to see the no grab escape thing as some sort of bonus mode for the game.

3 - Concerning pregnancy, i think it would be great to mix SOME of the elements from the pregnant mod with the main mod.

Personally i feel the most logical thing would be for characters to get a second lifebar (i mean this IS made with OpenBOR and characters with multiple lifebars are the usual fare) once they are knocked up/lose the first lifebar which would result in them entering a pregnant state with its own issues (for example characters get much slower, they can't fap to restore stamina/energy, they lose the ability to do those juggling combos and they lose the ability to escape grabs or they take the baby kicking the stomach interference like in the pregnant mod). The whole thing could be combined with that birth meter and giving birth from pregnant mod to make your character lose the second lifebar for good and naturally lose that life as well.

4 - Kinda related to the above but i think it would be interesting to have the sperm invaders minigame as an actual part of the main gameplay. What i mean is that it should trigger whenever your character is about to get knocked up/killed/lose a life from sex and it should allow you to remain alive with just a sliver of health (if you beat the minigame) as a sort of second wind kind of thing. Of course it means the difficulty of the minigame should be adjusted to be a lot harder than it currently along with being given an option to just turn that whole thing off for those who feel like it breaks the flow of the game. This suggestion doesn't need to have anything to do with my suggestions concerning pregnancy.

5 - One thing i always thought would be awesome is the ability to play the game with the computer controlled companion instead of a second player because let's face it: who the heck actually plays this game with other people, lol, plus it has been done before in other OpenBOR games (SOR remake for example).

6 - More stuff for older enemies. I mean there are so many sprites for Project X on Rule34 and many of them are way better than what is already in the game and it would be awesome to have some of those as either new animations or the replacements for some of the others (i always found the grounder animations to be really bad along with some tentacle trap anims)

Again this is just me throwing some random ideas around and i don't expect nor request for any of those to be implemented (RedEye is just one dude with a lot of stuff on his platter already and i realize he probably has life outside of making this mod so yeah). People should think of this as just one of those "you know what would be really cool?" posts.

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
hey, RedEye Samurai .
i have a question:
what about the build animation Blaze_x_Crounder on e621?
will the animation still be built into the future?
here is the link from your animation what i mean:
I'm just ask!:)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Can Kit at least have a sex scene where he's fucking the player while Surge forces them to kiss her? Basicaly this could be one of Surge's sex animations where she calls kit to fuck the player like this
I can think about it, although for now I am not creating anything related to stage 6 yet.

hey, RedEye Samurai .
i have a question:
what about the build animation Blaze_x_Crounder on e621?
will the animation still be built into the future?
here is the link from your animation what i mean:
I'm just ask!:)
yes

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
You know that RedEye's not making this mod alone anymore right?
Actually i didn't know that, but that doesn't really change the fact that a person or rather people (as i just found out) are doing this in their own free time for free, so i am not expecting them to just do anything and everything any random person would ask for.

This is also not just about that, but rather some people ask for things which are just not feasible to do in an engine like OpenBOR, thus i kept my wants/suggestions at least somewhat realistic without asking for anyone to reinvent the wheel...

That said throwing ideas around is actually fun enough on its own and while it might not help the modder team for this particular mod/game someone else just might draw enough inspiration to do their own take on those in their own game/mod.

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Well ty for that, combing through all the comments and walls ideas takes some time. And a most of the ideas involve changing core parts of the game, which is outside of OpenBor's capabillities, making them impossible. And if you wanna know our team exists out 3 people.
Cool, thanks for the info (I also just realized that you are a part of the modding team as well), and for all the stuff you guys have been doing with this project.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
I have some ideas though it might be too much to implement. (Sorry in advance if this is to wordy and hard to read)

1 a hub area that changes depending on if you save people or let them fuck until the animation ends with them fucked silly and wanting more. the more people saved will result in a hub area that's safer than before (as the hub is overrun with lust crazed people that will attack you) and not as many people fucking (thought there are still some fucking in the background).

shopkeepers will be decent and will sell upgrades that will increase the time it takes for the enemy to rip your clothes of and fuck you, halving the energy cost for special attacks to even an increase to your damage.

the other route however will result in an equally safer hub, but it will be littered with people fucking everywhere some buildings will be renovated into a lewd version of what it was ( i'e a hotel be more of a brothel the anything else) some of these can be interacted for a free'ish (if the pregnancy mod is not enabled) sex scenes.

shopkeepers will be nude and or fucking, be cum covered or pregnant (it can even be all at once if you're lucky). they will also sell you upgrades that decrease the damage of sex scenes, allowing the qte to persist even without clothes (I'll get to that soon) to allow the player to fuck downed enemies for extra money.

2 degrading decency. as you get fucked by enemies and characters the player will slowly be more open to sex and being naked/wearing lewd outfits (note that all the scenes is for the hub and some scenes in levels but not the enemies)
here is some examples (dev might want to change the threshold if this is implemented)

0-24 the player will not partake in any sex nor love being fucked and will not like being nude and if they are nude damage and movement are decreased and damage dealt to the player is increased.

25-49 the player will partake in handjobs, titfuck, thighjob, hotdogging, footjob (both giving and receiving) and even slightly start masturbating before quickly stopping themselves, wait animation will be the same, they will still refuse to be nude, yet they will accept slightly lewd costumes (being nude won't be as dangerous as the previous threshold but still something to be mindful of).

50-74 here the player will partake in blowjobs, (both giving and receiving), light stripclub (mostly dancing), light prostitution and the player will masturbate to a climax now. waiting now show the character you're playing as sometimes play with themselves or a once normal animation now slightly lewd. the player can now be nude freely no without any debuffs and can were even more lewd outfits.

75-99 the big one the player will now engage in all manner of sex, a lewder strip club event (public masturbation), lewder prostitution, the player will masturbate to a far more vigorous orgasm and waiting will start daydreaming and actively flash you.

100 orgys, public sex (both on the street and in the strip club), sometimes masturbating a second time after the first orgasm, waiting will result in the player beckoning while flashing and or playing with themselves and outfits will be more fetish than cloths. this also open a secret ending if you didn't destroy or open them yet.

3 endings there are some variables that are accounted for the ending you're going for.

destroying Venus's pod filled with more love potion (good), fully opening it (evil) or modify the love potion and opening it slightly (sex fiend/lewd neutral)

the chaos emeralds this will lead to the true ending of each route.

the degraded decency this is more of a change in how the endings go from 0-24 (pure) to 100 (sex addict)

the ending (you just need to do one of each route to earn your reward except the ending pics) are also come with their own rewards and post-game.

good gives you the heroes that are fighting against Venus, a post-game levels that are remnants of Venus, and a much tame (though the effect of the love potion isn't gone yet) world.

neutral gives you characters (like the captives and shopkeepers), levels that consist of locating and stopping Venus once and for all and a world still under the effects of the love potion.

evil unlocks all the characters (bosses and no captives that you find fucking) level where you attack people no effected by the love potion, a world reeking of sex and pools of cum and an evil mode that let you start at the final boss location and work through the levels but instead of the enemies fucking you they will attack you like you did in the base game but you start the grab and fuck.

sex fiend unlocks genderbend mode, level consisting of you finding more people to fuck and a world in between the good and evil route.

4 pics scattered around the world will be pictures many will only appear in one of the 4 endings, and some are only acquired for beat an ending as a character (unlocks, evil mode, and genderbend mode, included)

5 genderbend mode self-explanatory swaps gender of everyone

that is all i can think of atm I know some if not all of what i wrote will be implemented and i fine with that as this was just me writing my thoughts for everyone to read who know maybe someone will make their own version of project x with some of my ideas in mind.

again, I'm sorry of the wordy and no doubt a pain in the ass to read post note that this was written with a 2–3-hour worth of sleep. :ROFLMAO:
Well what's a mouthful.
What if COOP comes into play about the endings? Will you fight against your friend who has become corrupted? Or do you submit to him?

Oct 5, 2022
Yeah that makes sense, even if it is a little disappointing. I hope tails does get their fair share of content too down the line. As the only male character he represents the a whole extra view on the content.

Personally, based on your earlier post about mostly lesbian enemies for the next stage, I'm really hoping for some pegging or futa. I would also suggest some chastity play but understand that might be a bridge too far for some.
I would not recommend to make the new animations futa because we already have the monkeys and the new ideas that can come out are basically the same than other already present enemies.
With that, Tails could get some pussy and not be always raped by the ass... you know.
For example there could be some 69, blowjob or just fucking him with a normal vagina...
But that is just my opinion.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes