Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Where else does Redeye post his works
It depends on what you mean specifically. As for game related stuff I post it on my .
On the other hand, if you mean arts that I create in my free time or on someone else's commission, you can find them here:

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
oooohhhhh, asi que ahora hace mitosis y se divide en mas de una, eso significaria que podriamos tener una nueva animacion de violacion con mas de una venus abusando de nuestra protagonista?

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
While playing I ran into other errors:
-I think the gray background error in the icons of the destroyed enemies is still present.
I found out that it's in the game files the buzz has this gray background instead of purple.
the other enemies do not have.
Mod_edition_2v6 - 0095.png icon2Buzz.png

This is to improve a few things:
-Stamina cans might have a sound like this when grabbed
View attachment sodacan.wav
-The battle with boss 2 is made very easy by sticking to the plant boss and hitting non-stop making the surrounding enemies unable to grab you without taking damage.
Mod_edition_2v6 - 0093.png
Some suggestions on stage 6 enemy animations:
-The female mobian policewoman could handcuff the player during her sex animation.
I also tried how she would look in different palette colors.
Police8 Stage6B.png

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND! NOW THERE ARE TWO OF THEM!
YOU'RE RIGHT! WE NEED MORE! But in seriousness, the purple one goes down in a hit or two. Personally, I would make the boss fight be a couple of pixels per second slower, because kiting and aiming those disjointed hitboxes with certain characters is really hard to do. Not to mention, Venus pretty much KOs you in less than 2 seconds. I think that maybe she should take at least 8 seconds to drain your whole life from 0 (Using Cream as the smallest HP metric here), and in that same vein, adjust the energy regen speed accordingly for the escape. Can be a bit fair if you let this fight not end in a game over within 20 seconds and 8 lives later.

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, just added a new update. This time the character stats have changed, namely hp, mp, speed and damage. I also redesigned the appearance of venus and added her special ability to duplicate. Lah from level 4 also received an additional skill. I also added that some enemies inflict damage when falling, and corrected bugs reported by you. You can read more about the changes in the change log.

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Howdy, just added a new update. This time the character stats have changed, namely hp, mp, speed and damage. I also redesigned the appearance of venus and added her special ability to duplicate. Lah from level 4 also received an additional skill. I also added that some enemies inflict damage when falling, and corrected bugs reported by you. You can read more about the changes in the change log.

Change Log
that took me by surprise. Haven't thought about getting one today, thank you

Stonem_

May 16, 2022

Change Log
the new way to select the stages is perfect, the only thing that I honestly don't like is the change of music, they all seem to sound the same, that remix of lava reef zone in lost world was perfect and it stayed with the lava stage, but thanks for your work redeye

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes