Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lorderat

Jan 29, 2023
Hey, I've been avidly watching this mod for a while, and I love the work you're doing.

I have a request I'd like to suggest to do with the Boss Rush mode.
Can we have more control over the number of lives and continues we get in the side modes?

I think the number should stay fixed for modes like the main story, but 1 life with no continues seems overtly harsh in the Boss Rush, especially when some characters can't even survive 2 grabs by the later bosses.

For context, I like the play the game while binding the escape key to a key I can't easily press so I can't escape grabs. I just find the main game a bit too easy if you can escape them. However, in the Boss Rush, this basically makes it impossible, as later bosses make it very hard to not get grabbed at least once.

I concede this is largely due to my own self-inflicted limitation, but it still seems odd to have a mode with a handful of unique boss enemies, but getting grabbed by them to see the animations results in an almost guaranteed game over.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
Aug 28, 2022
Red I like the fact that you added the stamina regain back but was it really necessary to nerf the amount of specials that the characters can do or is that just my imagination
Just a question

MylesGarrick

Jul 25, 2022
Ok, so I was playing as Tails - in Stage 1's boss fight, I got hit with the taller robot's extend-o arm attack thing and then immediately hit by Bokkun. Once Bokkun's animation finished, Tails disappeared and, as I was typing this and leaving the game on in the background, a minute or so after that disappearing act happened, suddenly I heard that I was getting attacked and after that everything was fine. Not sure what happened, but at least it wasn't a total softlock.

Also, there are some interesting implications for the fact that Eggman's snack machines dispense used condoms..

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
how many stages do you plan to add?
I plan to add Stage 6 (City), Stage 7 (Laboratory), Stage 8 (City/Boss Fight)

Hey, I saw this suggestion on discord about a centaur feta hidden boss and thought it looked good. But, for some reason, it was rejected. Why is that?
For now, I have no plans to add new enemies or hidden bosses. However, this does not apply to new stages, of course.

Hey, I saw this suggestion on discord about a centaur feta hidden boss and thought it looked good. But, for some reason, it was rejected. Why is that?
For now, I have no plans to add new enemies or hidden bosses. However, this does not apply to new stages, of course.

So does anybody has the files for openbor?
I'm not sure what you are asking for. If you want the openbor engine, you can just search for it on the internet. is a list of the versions that the engine has.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I mean so is Zeta but XD
It's a little more convoluted than that. Here, I'll just post the quote.

I removed Zu because she is the OC of someone else which imposes some restrictions. By this I mean that if I want to add zu in future stages. There could be a situation that the creator of this character (rock candy) will want to design her differently than I have planned. So in short, I don't want to be limited in some way when creating this mod.
Zeta is likely to not change in her designs.
It is what it is.

Aug 28, 2022
Red remember this image for Zeena hitting cream on her ass I took a closer look at the image and I think that was meant for futa Zeena's rape the tribadism was meant for actual Zeena look how the images are aligned
This is just my idea

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes