Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
hey red once you finish doing the animations of the cream and blaze that are missing from level 5. will you do the voting again?

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
hey red once you finish doing the animations of the cream and blaze that are missing from level 5. will you do the voting again?
problaby no, he already said multiple times that he wants to add a new character

TheAce19

Mar 6, 2018
Just wanna say that I appreciate the work on this so much. The main developers of this game have sorta stopped working on it entirely with any questions from fans leading to hostility. As far as I'm concerned, this IS the game now and it stays alive through this. I appreciate everything Red has done and I love how he provides frequent updates to the game and to the audience as well. I do hope new characters (crossing fingers for Tikal) can be implemented one day, but I won't be pushy. Keep doing your amazing work Red. I look forward to every update.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Red remember this image for Zeta hitting cream on her ass I took a closer look at the image and I think that was meant for futa Zeta's rape the tribadism was meant for actual Zeta look how the images are aligned
This is just my idea
Well, for the time being, sex animations in level 5 for Zeen will not change.

No, to be honest I already have planned what I need to focus on first, so what is in the voting board is outdated already.

Are the engine downloads for Windows all gone?
Yeah, you are right most of it was delated, however I fixed this problem and I have assigned appropriate folders to these files, so such a situation will not happen again. In addition, I added a new thing to download, namely "Data packer" with which you will be able to compress a data folder into a .pak file. A tutorial on how to download and use this tool is on the first page of this post.

Just wanna say that I appreciate the work on this so much. The main developers of this game have sorta stopped working on it entirely with any questions from fans leading to hostility. As far as I'm concerned, this IS the game now and it stays alive through this. I appreciate everything Red has done and I love how he provides frequent updates to the game and to the audience as well. I do hope new characters (crossing fingers for Tikal) can be implemented one day, but I won't be pushy. Keep doing your amazing work Red. I look forward to every update.
Thanks for such a word, and yes I try my best to Add update quite often and schematically. Although I am afraid that this month may be harder with it because I have more things to do currently. Therefore, the next update may come later or with fewer changes. As for a new character, there are no plans to add one for now. Probably during the work on the new stage or much later, I have plans to add Asami as a playable character.

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
Hi, thanks for pointing out the errors and problems that occurred during the game, I managed to deal with the stage 3 crashes and the error of not showing some animations (while testing the animations of enemies I forgot to restore the animation draw). The game with changes is already available for download
hi dude how i can enter to the discord group?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
hi dude how i can enter to the discord group?
First you need to go to the first page of this post. There you will find the invide link to my server. Then go to the "verification" channel and read the instruction on how to verify yourself and access the rest of the server.

Reactions: angel2019

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, you are right most of it was delated, however I fixed this problem and I have assigned appropriate folders to these files, so such a situation will not happen again. In addition, I added a new thing to download, namely "Data packer" with which you will be able to compress a data folder into a .pak file. A tutorial on how to download and use this tool is on the first page of this post.
Thanks. Also is there any plans to make levels on the overmap replayable?

KellyStarrs

May 3, 2023
This game is a definite improvement over the base game. The feel and fluidity of the actions feel good. the controls feel responsive, and hitbox/ hurtbox detection feels better. Two problems I have is the choao are just too hard. The projectile attacks are fine I guess but their hurtboxes are too small, off, or something. attacking them feels like the base game. You can be attacking a crowd and you can see them in their hurt state and then you are raped... WTF

The other is the water level isn't fun. The attack on your spear is too narrow (makes sense in RL but in a game, you need to suspend a bit of belief. Hell this is a Sonic World rape beat 'em up (more like a "beat it up" lol) game) This combined with your increased horizontal hurtbox on a small screen, limited movement, and enemies have it easier to get around you because they have numbers and aren't limited in movement makes for a very unfair advantage and not a nice experience. Without changing too much of the stage or core gameplay I'd suggest some type of quick dash up or down (maybe even left or right too). Maybe it can drain one notch of energy idk. Giving extra moments can be tricky as it can easily break a game if it wasn't built with it in mind. It's doable from my experience as my team had to deal with it for our game. But nevertheless, something to help the player because currently, players get an increased hurtbox, more narrow attack option, lose access to attacks, and mobility options. the cpu doesn't get any downgrades.

Overall great improvement to the base. The flow and feel are in the right direction. If you see this, I hope you (and the team) continue this as it's growing into something I am not shy about sharing with friends anymore. lol It's moving from just a pervy game to a solid beat-em-up with the bonus of pervy-ness. Cheers mate.

Last edited:

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
I may have inadvertently found a bug

So going through level 5, I assumed the unlock for the emerald was the same as the original game, then after trying several times I got the door open but couldn't go through.

After checking this thread I learned you hit the crystals now, but doing the original method first will lock the door, it seems, and you can't go through it when you get it the normal way.

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
Spoof in Tracy's artwork that sonic characters have toes and sonic feets are supposed to be like:

Also Ben Muttski's does:

KellyStarrs

May 3, 2023
IDK if yall are widely sharing this info but Imma ask anyway. Where is the emerald in stage 4? I didn't come across any BG elements with hitboxes.

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
IDK if yall are widely sharing this info but Imma ask anyway. Where is the emerald in stage 4? I didn't come across any BG elements with hitboxes.
So this requires a bit of set up

First off, you need to take the path down to the graveyard and not to the bridge.

Secondly, once you pass a building with a set of doors, you'll find a broken tombstone. Jumping while moving up here will have you go behind it, and you can walk back and break down the door to go through. In here you will have to find mini boss versions of an Incubus and Succubus. Each one you beat gives you half a key.

Lastly at the beginning of the mansion's second story is a door with a heart shaped lock on it, which you can enter with the key

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes