Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
I found an error in the dialogue between Amy and Venus, Venus simply doesn't say anything and leaves

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
Hi, thanks for pointing out the errors and problems that occurred during the game, I managed to deal with the stage 3 crashes and the error of not showing some animations (while testing the animations of enemies I forgot to restore the animation draw). The game with changes is already available for download
how i can unlock zu?

Sayax51

May 8, 2023
No hay opción de idioma en el juego, porque todo el diálogo consiste en imágenes. Esto significaría que otros idiomas tendrían que ser personalizados. Y sería demasiado trabajo para un equipo de 2, ya que ahora mismo tenemos otras prioridades.
[/CITA]
ok gracias de todos modos seguire jugando

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy I have little announcement for you,
As some of you may know I recently announced that I have quite a busy month. Therefore, I have decided that there will be no new update this month (05.2023). However, this does not mean that the month will be completely wasted, because in addition to dealing with my own things, I have plans to simultaneously improve my skills in pixelart so that the sprites and animations should be even better in mod.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
The original post with the installation instructions say that it doesn't apply to anything after version 2.6. So, uh, as someone totally new to this game/mod, how do I install version 2.7?

Jul 26, 2020
Howdy I have little announcement for you,
As some of you may know I recently announced that I have quite a busy month. Therefore, I have decided that there will be no new update this month (05.2023). However, this does not mean that the month will be completely wasted, because in addition to dealing with my own things, I have plans to simultaneously improve my skills in pixelart so that the sprites and animations should be even better in mod.
Thanks for the heads up

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes