Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
I know this is a dumb idea but
Is it possible to have the raptor as a player character
Now most of you might say “really. I would take the Motorbug over the lizard.” Well in most of its animations it kinda has a personality when forcing the cast to have sex. So it be cool for non r@pe scenes the raptor is dominating while the r@pe scenes it’s a sub. Also there’s only one gay character in the current cast
Ok... so it barest mentioning but the character has already been chosen and the creator has said that they will probably only add one character. Now before you say why not add more characters keep in mind that you not only have to make new sprites for that character but the sex animation with that character and each enemy having 2 sex animations in total, plus adding all the stats, the audio, the dialogue and etc. And THIS is why its taking a long time to do anything, also adding a raptor/any of the enemies as a playable character wouldn't make much sense at all.
I mean you can’t break out of the enemy’s attack
Also if you really want a "nude" mode try out this mod, tho it isn't really finished https://f95zone.to/threads/love-potion-disaster-evil-mode-edition.103320/

blazehell

Apr 20, 2023
Alguém sabe como conseguir a esmeralda no estágio 4?
Achei que seria como o jogo original.
derrotando todos os inimigos no cemitério e depois voltando para um lapid.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
First, we're not adding anymore characters besides RedEye's OC.
Second, from every Sonic character that could have been added, you want us to add an enemy as playable character, which complicates things even more. Why not pick a more reasonable character, even we're not gonna make them, there would always be someone else up for the challenge.
The ONLY characters I would want IF they were ever added by someone would be: Sticks and Wave.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
It helps that even Zeta is around supporting this mod. And by support, I mean, acting as one of the fans waiting for RedEye and company to finish the game themselves with supportive praise and constructive feedback.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Do I have accept that my name's "company" now? XD
But she's more about sharing the lore and designs of her characters, instead of giving feedback. But there's enough people giving feedback already, so it's quite refreshing.
But Frafro (a.k.a. Company), her sharing IS the feedback loop! Also, she already had a whole piece written about the stat changes from the current updates, so there is that, too.

Mynamejsmails

May 19, 2023
I really appreciate this project. It's great. I enjoyed the mod and appreciate everyone who worked on it. I have a suggestion for a future update. Why don't you add another character like Sonic or add Sarah from needlemouse its sonic exe creepypasta In the end, I will remain supportive of the mod and wish success

Mynamejsmails

May 19, 2023
We're not adding any other playable characters to the game other than the ones already planned. Besides not being playable Sonic's already in game. And we're not adding other OC's without their creators consent or any characters from other franchises.
Oh but there is no idea about adding a character or this is a final decision

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This is a final decision. The only extra character that will be added is RedEye's own OC. It's takes a lot of time and creativity to make new characters, so it's better to focus that attention on the stages instead. Plus isn't 7 playable characters more than enough?
One for each Emerald. Perfectly balanced.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
This is a final decision. The only extra character that will be added is RedEye's own OC. It's takes a lot of time and creativity to make new characters, so it's better to focus that attention on the stages instead. Plus isn't 7 playable characters more than enough?
I think its just people wanting another sonic character like sally for example...

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I think its just people wanting another sonic character like sally for example...
creating a brand new character takes a long time to make. From idle animations to H animations which would take time away from advancing the mod itself. At this point I personally want PX to be completed before adding extra characters. Maybe as extra content after the game has been completed then yeah maybe.

At the moment Frafro, Redeye and others are working to make the game better and they have already have done an amazing job. They have a lot on their plate as is. Sooo yeah adding characters would slow down updates if EVERYONE demanded new characters each update. RedEyeSamurai doesn't want to become like how the old devs was and give nothing for years on end.

p.s Sally would be a great pick for the game XD

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
creating a brand new character takes a long time to make. From idle animations to H animations which would take time away from advancing the mod itself. At this point I personally want PX to be completed before adding extra characters. Maybe as extra content after the game has been completed then yeah maybe.

At the moment Frafro, Redeye and others are working to make the game better and they have already have done an amazing job. They have a lot on their plate as is. Sooo yeah adding characters would slow down updates if EVERYONE demanded new characters each update. RedEyeSamurai doesn't want to become like how the old devs was and give nothing for years on end.

p.s Sally would be a great pick for the game XD
i know i know i have experience with making things on my own and i know how long it takes to add a character but i think adding new characters should be after everything is done
p.s finish everything before adding new characters

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes