Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mynamejsmails

May 19, 2023
This is a final decision. The only extra character that will be added is RedEye's own OC. It's takes a lot of time and creativity to make new characters, so it's better to focus that attention on the stages instead. Plus isn't 7 playable characters more than enough?
Well, you're right about that, but we still need at least one male character. I admit that Tails is good at a game, but he's still the reason some people hate the game.

blazehell

Apr 20, 2023
. . . I mean, i know spanish, but this is out of my knoledge
sorry i put my original language portuguese.
I don't know how to speak English, I paste it into Google translator.
my question was
Does anyone know how to get the emerald in stage 4?
I thought it would be like the original game.
defeating all enemies in the graveyard and then returning to a lapid.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
my question was
So to get the emerald in stage 4 you must go to the cemetery path. Keep going along the path until you find a building. near that building has a broken tombstone. Jump over that tombstone and enter the building and defeat the enemies in there. they drop parts of a key. After In the mansion when you reach the second floor you will see a door with a lock on it. Now you can open it for the emerald.

Hope this helps.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
my question was

here is a video on youtube that might help you

Reactions: Hqazgts226

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Since it's been a while since I posted anything on the forum, here's some new designs I finished: View attachment 2647034
The spicier version is uploaded on the discord server.
As a fan of zeta… and I mean a huge fan of zeta I can say she still looks off somehow, I think it has to do with the eyes being a bit far apart, the left shoe looking like a duck’s feet XD, the boobs feeling like it’s just hanging instead of it pushing up against the suit and the legs being too far apart. Changed these few things and I would say it’s perfect also good job on the others no complaints there

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
As a fan of zeta… and I mean a huge fan of zeta I can say she still looks off somehow, I think it has to do with the eyes being a bit far apart, the left shoe looking like a duck’s feet XD, the boobs feeling like it’s just hanging instead of it pushing up against the suit and the legs being too far apart. Changed these few things and I would say it’s perfect also good job on the others no complaints there
Here’s my edit on some of the things that needed change tell me what you think :)
Also I didn’t change the boobs because it’s too hard

Last edited:

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
I already joined the red eye discord account, but I can't see his art and he asks me for verification

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes