Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Already did so I it is was it is. And honestly, this makes me more excited for his redesign. ^^

No offense taken, I didn't design him, I just translated his design into a PX style.
Honestly, I like the Tails's design here. It's probably because he looks like that 3d model of him that people like to use. And asking if asking my depraved self, I think it will be much more hotter than before with this design. (Although it is a lot of work to remake all of the previous sprites, so I'm not hopping much. No offence)

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Ty very much, but this sentence confuses me a bit.
I meant that there are a lot of sprites to change, and I've seen many mods that were about sprite change being abandoned assumingly because of the large amount of work. As I've said, no offence to your skills or intend to do it, I just try to not hype myself about to not be disappointed if the worst happens. All I can do is wish you a good day/evening and a good amount of patience for this work.

Aug 28, 2022
Listen before you guys make the big decision to change all of the character sprites I just want you all to think about this I really appreciate all of the work you've all been putting but there is no reason to change the sprites for any of the characters blaze she makes in this case but the others don't really need a remake
What you guys are doing is crazy (in a good way) I love the idea that all the characters are gonna get a redesign but at the same time you have to realise that these are six Characters 6 and they all need custom sprites for the sex animations I don't want you all to overwhelm yourselfs with work like Zeta and her team did the I'm sure you guys are all well aware of why Blaze and Cream didn't receive animations for stage 5 and 4 there are a bunch of Sprites to redraw like a lot so please take your time and take into consideration is this something that you all really want to do there's nothing wrong with the old Sprites just please if you all do, do this do not kill yourselfs ok

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Listen before you guys make the big decision to change all of the character sprites I just want you all to think about this I really appreciate all of the work you've all been putting but there is no reason to change the sprites for any of the characters blaze she makes in this case but the others don't really need a remake
What you guys are doing is crazy (in a good way) I love the idea that all the characters are gonna get a redesign but at the same time you have to realise that these are six Characters 6 and they all need custom sprites for the sex animations I don't want you all to overwhelm yourselfs with work like Zeta and her team did the I'm sure you guys are all well aware of why Blaze and Cream didn't receive animations for stage 5 and 4 there are a bunch of Sprites to redraw like a lot so please take your time and take into consideration is this something that you all really want to do there's nothing wrong with the old Sprites just please if you all do, do this do not kill yourselfs ok
I am not one of the artist, heck not even a good one at that but I’m pretty sure the reason why everything is getting a redesigned is because the og art is very VERY old and it would be off putting to have one character that has really good sprites and then the others just having a different art style. But I’m just pulling this out of my head so take that as you will.
P.S. Frafro please don’t rush things we can wait… : )

Reactions: Overlord3455

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
I am not one of the artist, heck not even a good one at that but I’m pretty sure the reason why everything is getting a redesigned is because the og art is very VERY old and it would be off putting to have one character that has really good sprites and then the others just having a different art style. But I’m just pulling this out of my head so take that as you will.
P.S. Frafro please don’t rush things we can wait… : )
Yeah, I wasn't talking about changing the WHOLE cast sprites. Many of them are good as they are, and while it would be cool to see them in a new style, its not necessary I believe. However, I do think that Tails could use a different design like Frafro created. I dunno, it's not bad it's just that he has a pretty different body shape from the other cast with them having more curved bodies (except Cream I guess). Although I could be just saying that because I really like the design Frafro did, so it could be just my bias.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
However, I do think that Tails could use a different design like Frafro created. I dunno, it's not bad it's just that he has a pretty different body shape from the other cast with them having more curved bodies (except Cream I guess). Although I could be just saying that because I really like the design Frafro did, so it could be just my bias.
It's because Tails' (and Cream's) proportions lean closer to being on-model in contrast to most of the girls.
Personally, I prefer characters to closely resemble their canonical proportions and I don't need their cartoon bodies to look like curvy human bodies to find them attractive.

Reactions: JJ8

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly, I like the Tails's design here. It's probably because he looks like that 3d model of him that people like to use. And asking if asking my depraved self, I think it will be much more hotter than before with this design. (Although it is a lot of work to remake all of the previous sprites, so I'm not hopping much. No offence)
the 3d model made by kabalmystic?

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
It's because Tails' (and Cream's) proportions lean closer to being on-model in contrast to most of the girls.
Personally, I prefer characters to closely resemble their canonical proportions and I don't need their cartoon bodies to look like curvy human bodies to find them attractive.
Yeah, I guess it's just not my type of plate. They are still good as they are if they won't change them. I'm fine with that

Aug 28, 2022
Farfro if you are going to redesign two of I believe you should redesign rouge she's the other character who truely deserves a redesign Cream is fine

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Since it's been a while since I posted anything on the forum, here's some new designs I finished: View attachment 2647034
I didn’t like the design of the tails at all, it looks more adult, the legs are somehow crooked and look a bit like a female outline, the head is turned not naturally and not proportional. Legs are thick. The whole body looks like it has been broken. The ears are very angular, the head is smaller than Cream's.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Welp, all I can say is, good luck. He has a little extra surprise.
Don't tell me he'll be like this in the game, he's disgusting and completely out of the shotacon style. He doesn't need abs and a slim build, he's a little boy who is shota and his concept can't be changed. Cream turned out not bad loli, but Tails is a disgusting shota, or rather, here he is no longer a shota

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Oh wait, you're the same guy that's been ranting on Cream and all the other Tails redesigns. Being offensive all the time isn't a good approach to try and get your point across. In fact it has the opposite effect. Your hate is cementing this design more and more, but in the end it's up to RedEye to animate him.
I have never offended anyone, I use a google translator to communicate, maybe he didn’t translate something correctly, I’m just saying that this is bad design, it looks more like a girl with a strongly arched back and crooked legs. But hell, this is not a character animation, this is his replacement, because the shota character concept is changed to gigachat, and this is not a joke, he has become lean and muscular, there is nothing left of an innocent little boy here. This is now a tall man with muscles. It reminded me of one old flash game (I forgot the name) where you had to take off your clothes bit by bit from the characters, and everyone there was also super muscular, even girls

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Oh wait, you're the same guy that's been ranting on Cream and all the other Tails redesigns. Being offensive all the time isn't a good approach to try and get your point across. In fact it has the opposite effect. Your hate is cementing this design more and more, but in the end it's up to RedEye to animate him.
And with these "rants" I convey my point of view, I cannot just fit my pain in a couple of words, I need to thoroughly describe the problem of replacing the character concept

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's not funny, what's so funny?
maybe because of how detailed and emotional sounds your opinion, it's like those joke post people sometimes do for fun.
Although, if you don't like the design, I'm pretty sure you can swamp Tails files from the Original game into this moded version, so it will remain unchanged to fit your taste

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
maybe because of how detailed and emotional sounds your opinion, it's like those joke post people sometimes do for fun.
Although, if you don't like the design, I'm pretty sure you can swamp Tails files from the Original game into this moded version, so it will remain unchanged to fit your taste
I do not know, in theory this is possible, there should not be any problems from the side of the engine. But I'm telling the truth, for me it's a big pain and I'm not writing such texts as a joke.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I'm even thinking of using a neural network on my PC to style the original tails but with improvements to keep the concept in line, but it's probably a big problem for such a low sprite resolution.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes