Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Yes it will as all of stage 2's enemies are already finished. RedEye and I just got a little busy as of late, but there's a lot of content coming up.

Yep, stage 1's boss is already finished, stage 2's boss still needs to be done, stage 3's boss is halfway done, stage 4's boss got some new designs, stage 5's need to be done and stage 6 already has a design. So we're working on it.

Yep, but I hope it's all worth it for you guys.
nice profile picture :)

Reactions: Hqazgts226
Oct 5, 2022
Well, this month I needed to take a brake from making new content for the mod duo to some personal matters. That's why I currently don't have to much to offer for you all. But when I come back to mod, I will give an announcement about it and also a probable release date of the new update.
Just take you time, thank you for letting us know!

Since it's been a while since I posted anything on the forum, here's some new designs I finished: View attachment 2647034
And also, can we get an image similar to that one but with the original characters? Just to be able to compare the differences and the upgrades you made. Thanks in advance!

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Well, this month I needed to take a brake from making new content for the mod duo to some personal matters. That's why I currently don't have to much to offer for you all. But when I come back to mod, I will give an announcement about it and also a probable release date of the new update.
cant wait for the next update, you are awesome :3

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Does installation still only apply to v2.6 and under?
Yes

Wish this was on Mac
So far I haven't seen a Mac version of openbor, and I don't think it will appear anytime soon.

Anybody else having weird popping sounds in audio, no matter what you do with the audio settings?
Some of the sounds (mostly during sex animation) are poorly made which means you may hear some strange sounds as they play.

wait how do you get zu??
Zu is already removed from the game.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes