Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
The funny part is that you say that you don't want to offend anybody, only for you offend my art again 1 sentence later. Seems a bit hypocritical which is funny to me.
Honestly, I'm not insulting with the intent to insult, I wrote what I think. You do not think that everyone, without exception, will like creativity, no matter how it is. Any creativity is a matter of taste and will always find supporters and opponents. Therefore, if you perceive my criticism as an insult, then I don’t know what to say

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I didn’t like the design of the tails at all, it looks more adult, the legs are somehow crooked and look a bit like a female outline, the head is turned not naturally and not proportional. Legs are thick. The whole body looks like it has been broken. The ears are very angular, the head is smaller than Cream's.
There is no need to discuss "Tails" anymore. The project that Frafro showed on the forum was mostly well received by the community on discord. Therefore, such a design will be introduced. I know you are against it, and also its earlier design may have been more suitable for you. However, for the time being, this new design will not change. As WeebLoop mentioned, you can always replace the files. In addition, it is not excluded that there are also people who support your view. And this may lead to the fact that eventually someone will create his own version of Tails, or will introduce a previous version to my mod, once everything will be completed.

Reactions: BOLNICHKA39

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
The difference between criticising and offending is based on how you phrase your sentences. Reading your comments make it sound more like your trying to mock my designs, even to the point where you have examples ready to compare to, showing how bad it is.
Absolutely not, I described and describe solely based on my opinion and feelings, I do not aim to offend in order to make someone bad. I am not English-speaking (I don’t want to name my country), but the principle by which I write my texts is quite normal, maybe somewhat rude and highly emotional for you, but with particular accuracy describing the reasons for not accepting something. And such a principle is normal in my country, it is exactly critical and not insulting. Insults would look much more disgusting. Damn, I'm constantly surprised at how fragile foreigners are.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
There is no need to discuss "Tails" anymore. The project that Frafro showed on the forum was mostly well received by the community on discord. Therefore, such a design will be introduced. I know you are against it, and also its earlier design may have been more suitable for you. However, for the time being, this new design will not change. As WeebLoop mentioned, you can always replace the files. In addition, it is not excluded that there are also people who support your view. And this may lead to the fact that eventually someone will create his own version of Tails, or will introduce a previous version to my mod, once everything will be completed.
I’m afraid that there are very few perverts like me and they won’t be able to somehow influence the path along which everything is going

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Yep, definitely not insulting all other nations on the planet by calling them fragile right now. XD
Fragile not in the truest sense of the word, it is not for the purpose of insult. I don't mean like nerds, like stupid bores or something like that. Most likely you do not understand me, but I am still not accustomed to how people react to things that are normal in my country or something that is not extra terrible. I am literally surprised at their measured life, without the things that always haunt me and my compatriots, that the level of moral perception is so different from the generally accepted one. I really cannot reach your moral level to even closely understand foreign people. The moral principles of my society are terribly heavy and wrong, but I was born and raised in them, and this leaves an imprint

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Yep, definitely not insulting all other nations on the planet by calling them fragile right now. XD
Well, that is, literally, this is the norm for me, but for the world it’s horror, and when misunderstandings occur, then I’m just in a stupor from hopelessness

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Here's some advice, try not to say anything that's come to mind or get rushed by your own feelings. Think twice before you act or you'll look like a troll or a kid on the internet, both which are not welcome in this community. If you want to give some feedback try to state what you want to see improved instead of saying that things look bad. I can't improve anything on "this looks bad", which is why I said that it isn't criticism. So next time try to say "I want to see x changed into y" instead and I'll give a more respectable response.
Personally, I think that I described aspects quite accurately, for example, "crooked legs", I don't know how else to describe it, so as not to seem super emotional. I know that it's too late to talk about the character. As I wrote earlier, Tails really has legs like a girl, the arrangement of the legs is such, the torso is like an hourglass. About succumbing to emotions, it almost does not depend on me, because there is such shit going on around me that I wonder how I have not gone completely crazy. The emotional pressure is colossal. Therefore, you react to my criticism with skepticism or something else, but not in the way that I am trying to mock. I do not yet know how long this emotional pressure will last, therefore I will not say when I will enter the psychological form.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Here's some advice, try not to say anything that's come to mind or get rushed by your own feelings. Think twice before you act or you'll look like a troll or a kid on the internet, both which are not welcome in this community. If you want to give some feedback try to state what you want to see improved instead of saying that things look bad. I can't improve anything on "this looks bad", which is why I said that it isn't criticism. So next time try to say "I want to see x changed into y" instead and I'll give a more respectable response.
The loss of the shota concept hurts me, because it was my little joy in the background of the horror that is happening around me, because I am especially explosive

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Do you want tails and cream to still have that childish and innocent look in the game?
I do.
Attitude and irrelevant opinions on society aside (no offense), I agree with Bolnichka about the Tails redesign, it's such a drastic change in dynamics and aesthetic.
Though it may not seem like it, the Kabalmystic sonic models are a clear result of artistic oppression from the likes of Furaffinity, and other such places shunning artists from drawing, animating, or making on-model, size accurate representations on the sonic characters because "uNdErAgE bAd".
Changing Tails design in Project X to make him look more mature feels like a slap in the face to those, like Bolnichka, who very much prefer his normal design.
Redeye, Frafro, I suggest, no, I beg of you to refrain from changing Tails too much.

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Actually, thinking about it some more..
What if we had both versions of Tails in the mod, then everyone will be happy.
After all, you're planning on having different character skins in the game too.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
The changes that were made: he's shorter, has smaller hands, tinier shoes, slimmer and smaller waist list, became more bottom heavy, has a bigger head and improved coloring and shading.

All these changes are final and this case is closed.
What's the reason behind the changes, if I may ask?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
His shading was outdated, his model was disproportionate to the source material and he actually looked older his original model.
Huh, Alright.
Those who still prefer the original can just keep a copy of the last version before the change, while still getting the latest version anyways.
Looking forward to what you've got planned. You both know what you're doing, and have got Zeta's approval.

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Well, you're right about that, but we still need at least one male character. I admit that Tails is good at a game, but he's still the reason some people hate the game.
(I’m new to this thread, so I hope I didn’t derail the current discourse too much.)

I’m also in the same camp here since I prefer M/M content over F/M one. Tails is alright, but I’d love to have either Knuckles or Shadow as another male PC. I understand the devs have already made their decision about PCs, and I will respect that.

At the very least, there can be art commissions - animated or otherwise. The anims on my wishlist so far would be Knuckles getting picked up by the Stage 2 boss and given a rough spanking and Shadow having his salad tossed and/or jerked off by an incubus in Stage 4 (succubus works too.)

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes