Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eggwegg246

Jul 17, 2022
I remember discovering this game via a youtube video, it was a vid of tails in the gallery mode, i legit think this game made me bi, i have a fun challenge that i do to make playing the game more exciting if you people wanna hear it.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
it's probably zeta, but I always play as amy.
Amy is the one I never play with haha, I hope they can renew her as well as with blaze and cream, since I feel that she is very undervalued, she has a hammer she could do a thousand things with it.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
I remember discovering this game via a youtube video, it was a vid of tails in the gallery mode, i legit think this game made me bi, i have a fun challenge that i do to make playing the game more exciting if you people wanna hear it.
We want to hear that "challenge"

mmbu

Feb 4, 2023
Como se aplica el mod de embarazo y como hago para ver las nuevas animaciones? porque creo que hice algo mal, una ayuda estaria genial

memeElfman

Mar 11, 2023
Is there any way we could get a nude mode. Like everyone (characters,bosses,and npcs) are nude and having sex happens more often in this mode. Also Tails dick is always out

Last edited:

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Is there any way we could get a nude mode. Like everyone (characters,bosses,and npcs) are nude and having sex happens more often in this mode
J U S T C H I L L. I don't even think we are getting a "nude" mode/evil mode and even then they have other plans like rebalancing characters and some enemys as well as making new sprites, so right now there might be no plans on having a "nude" mode into the mod
also what do you mean "having sex happens more often in this mode" and how does that even work?

Last edited:

memeElfman

Mar 11, 2023
J U S T C H I L L. I don't even think we are getting a "nude" mode/evil mode and even then they have other plans like rebalancing characters and some enemys as well as making new sprites, so right now there might be no plans on having a "nude" mode into the mod
also what do you mean "having sex happens more often in this mode" and how does that even work?
I mean you can’t break out of the enemy’s attack

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes