Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Red alright so I don't know if this is glitch is only happening to but now for some reason that damn fourth love emerald isn't working either I tried 2 times on getting it and the door wouldn't open up I don't know if you changed it but or if I'm doing something wrong but maybe you should take a look at it
Also can you please add the stamina mechanic it's really hard 2 fight the bosses now without it
Just to make sure, for the 4th emerald, you went to the graveyard, jumped over the gravestone to the right of the building into the background, beat up the door to go into the secret area, defeated the enemies to get the key pieces, and then when you got to the door with the golden lock on it, it didn't open up when you went up and touched the door?

Also, previous versions of this mod did have the stamina-from-normals mechanic, but it was by and large too easy for most players; maybe a middle ground mechanic, like having them drop a stamina pickup after a certain number of hits would be a better suggestion

Aug 28, 2022
Just to make sure, for the 4th emerald, you went to the graveyard, jumped over the gravestone to the right of the building into the background, beat up the door to go into the secret area, defeated the enemies to get the key pieces, and then when you got to the door with the golden lock on it, it didn't open up when you went up and touched the door?

Also, previous versions of this mod did have the stamina-from-normals mechanic, but it was by and large too easy for most players; maybe a middle ground mechanic, like having them drop a stamina pickup after a certain number of hits would be a better suggestion
Yes yes I did in fact I made sure to hit every grave stone and jump over them I even hit the door for the building and it still wouldn't open up usually what would happen is that you would have to defeat all of the enemies there in the grave yard then walk back then the door would be open and after that you'd have to keep walking back until you get to the secret stage to get the key

And the game is already hard if I had to make a list on all of the zones from hardest to easiest it would look something like this
Atlantis Ruins - hardest due to no enemy knockback when the special move is used and they can also dodge it the squids make it ten times harder with the ink and how fast they move mermaids also make it hard because they're more likely to dodge the attacks when they get to you
And if you didn't gain energy back after hitting an enemy it would be hell and Red thank you for nerfing Venus' speed
Lost World- Second hardest Mainly due to all the Raptors and riders also Zenna drains a bunch of health for no reason and has a bunch and she has the audacity to teleport after a combo which wouldn't be so bad if she couldn't teleport behind you and still get you
Pumpkin Kingdom-Mainly the Incubus and the Succubus thank God for the ghost nerf
Egg Argronot- Well just the bosses and tentacles
Leaf Forest- is surprisingly the easiest everyone is fairly balanced and nothing really bad to say here

I don't mean to sound Harsh or anything these are just some problems with the game that we either encounter or not I understand that there's a lot of things going on and there are going to be some balance differences here and there game making takes a really long time I know but I just wanted to point these out to maybe help out with problems and fixes
But that's just my opinion

SamPuffy

Apr 12, 2022
sadly she has been removed but good news you can still play as her in a older update (ver 2.3 i think is the last one with zu in it )
Every time I tried to open the file a program would open and my trial has expired

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Yes yes I did in fact I made sure to hit every grave stone and jump over them I even hit the door for the building and it still wouldn't open up usually what would happen is that you would have to defeat all of the enemies there in the grave yard then walk back then the door would be open and after that you'd have to keep walking back until you get to the secret stage to get the key
Secret's slightly different in the mod, you don't need to smack any of the gravestones, just clear all the enemies, then jump over the gravestone to the right of the building into the background. Then, go over to the door, and beat it up until it breaks open, like you would the vending machine in the first level. Also, dunno if it happens in 2.6, but in the 2.5 version of this mod, going back to the left like you would for the secret in the base game just breaks it, the door despawns and the entry trigger disappears

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
Aug 28, 2022
Secret's slightly different in the mod, you don't need to smack any of the gravestones, just clear all the enemies, then jump over the gravestone to the right of the building into the background. Then, go over to the door, and beat it up until it breaks open, like you would the vending machine in the first level. Also, dunno if it happens in 2.6, but in the 2.5 version of this mod, going back to the left like you would for the secret in the base game just breaks it, the door despawns and the entry trigger disappears
Yeah turns out the hotbox is off so I was still right

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Why Surge? She doesn't work with law enforcement. If she's there, is Kit with her? I really hope this stage isn't just lesbian sex
Stage 6 will focus on introducing more female characters. Hence, most of the scenes will be lesbian. As for the bosses, they don't have to have a connection to the police, as half of Stage 6 will take place in a nightclub.

Can we add Kit at least as another boss? Both he and surge go together.
Kit will appear in the game, although he will be a background character and will not play a role as an enemy.

what happened to the discord server i cant enter it is still under maintenance?
The server has undergone several changes, so in order to have access to the server as a whole, you must go to the verification channel and then read the information that is there to be able to get the right role.

Here's an idea for stage 6, for a back ground character similar to Vanille for the shop you could add Zooey as the new shop keeper. Since the next stage is in a city she would fit in perfectly with background.
Once there was a topic regarding the addition of various shopkeepers. Vanilla will remain our shopkeeper until the end of the game, however, I plan to add that some released npc, will have the ability to appear in the store. And they will have some special items to offer.

kinda showed up recently and have a suggestion of a trap/femboy enemy
You can join the discord server and propose there how such a character could look like and in which stage it could appear.

Last edited:

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
does this come with everything unlocked (gallery etc) or do i have to beat the game?

edit: if it is the latter does this one have cheat codes :)

also do you still have to do the installation like the video or is it just unzip and play? a bit unceirtan if the instructions still apply since the latest version seems to come with everything.

Last edited:

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
does this come with everything unlocked (gallery etc) or do i have to beat the game?

also do you still have to do the installation like the video or is it just unzip and play? a bit unceirtan if the instructions still apply since the latest version seems to come with everything.
ok ok... the gallery is unlocked... everything is unlock from the beginning.
Also for newer versions you need both the "Mod Edition File" and the "Game Engine" in order to play the mod, if you dont know how just look at the installation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Gallery is unlocked from the beginning and you don't have to go through the game, to have it.

Currently, I have decided that from now on, all new updates will be added to the forum along with the game engine, while the .pak file will be added separately for those playing on a phone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeta_the_echidna8

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
So just playing through the game, I do really think it's an improvement but I have a couple of thoughts that I'd share since Redeye seems so chill about feedback.

So first, I love love love that spiders make you lay more spider eggs but it seems odd that the script isn't enabled on tails since this isn't pregnancy its oviposition.

Second, I like that you're looking at the controls but I think the dash attack works best on double tapping direction keys but I'd really like the different specials not to be tied to the basic attack key. I find my self using them by mistake and that's made worse by the new Stamina mechanic.

Finally I do have a bug report, I've crashed a few times on the first boss fight after being hit by an attack. The animation finishes but my character does not reappear.

You are doing the lords work Red and Co, I wish you the best of luck!

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
Gallery is unlocked from the beginning and you don't have to go through the game, to have it.

Currently, I have decided that from now on, all new updates will be added to the forum along with the game engine, while the .pak file will be added separately for those playing on a phone.
ok so i can delete the folder that has the 2.3 version of the pak or should i perhaps move it over to the 2.6 version before i delete it? i did not move any files around since the mod edition dl came with the full stuff.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes