Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stonem_

May 16, 2022

Howdy, another update has arrived. As you can see, another update has been added to the mod. This time the background for the tutorial and arena mod has been changed, in addition, the scripts that are there have been improved. Changed the appearance of all animations for the Cream thanks to Frafro. Added a new mechanic of "regeneration cans", which when touched add stamina to us. The controls for the masturbation animation and for the forward attack have been redesigned, this time they can be launched with a single button (Buttons can be changed in the control settings). Also restored Zu as evil character, and restored the evils arena as an additional level for Boss rush. You can read about other new features in the Change log.

Ps. Big thanks to Frafro for creating new animations for Cream, and to the rest of Discord and F95 users for their help in improving the mod and finding bugs.

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the excellent work to you to the others ;)

Jul 16, 2022

Howdy, another update has arrived. As you can see, another update has been added to the mod. This time the background for the tutorial and arena mod has been changed, in addition, the scripts that are there have been improved. Changed the appearance of all animations for the Cream thanks to Frafro. Added a new mechanic of "regeneration cans", which when touched add stamina to us. The controls for the masturbation animation and for the forward attack have been redesigned, this time they can be launched with a single button (Buttons can be changed in the control settings). Also restored Zu as evil character, and restored the evils arena as an additional level for Boss rush. You can read about other new features in the Change log.

Ps. Big thanks to Frafro for creating new animations for Cream, and to the rest of Discord and F95 users for their help in improving the mod and finding bugs.

Change Log
And this is why you guys are the best. Frafro came in as the MVP and Red delivered the final blow. Well done once again dudes (y)

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Muy buena actualización, sin duda nunca me he animado a jugar con cream pero este nuevo rediseño lo mereció (al menos terminar la primera etapa pues recordé que jugar con ella es como jugar en modo difícil debido a la poca vida que tiene y poco daño que hace), pero en general me gustado como son sus ataques ahora hasta siento que tiene un poco mas de alcance ahora, en cuanto al resto de agregados me han gustado las animaciones faltantes de blaze y cream con zeena que han sido lo que me imagine que serian por una pagina en donde vi una imagen que indicaba como es que terminarían siendo hace años, en cuanto a mecánicas me ha gusto que ahora ya es más fácil asignar los botones de las acciones correctamente y la mecánica de los botes de energía me a acabado gustando, en el combate siendo que ahora los golpes se siente que tienen mas radio de impacto pues cuando he tenido a mas de un enemigo casi encima les he podido pegar a todos a la vez acabando con hordas de enemigos en etapas como la 4 y 5, el diseño de la nueva arena me a gusto mucho, en fin para terminar algunos ajustes menores como el tamaño del cuadro de la animación de zeena con blaze lo veo muy pequeño en comparación con los otros, en fin un muy buen trabajo Redeye se nota que le tiene mucho cariño a este “proyect x” y en general todos los que trabajan contigo en esto sin duda saben lo que hacen, solo un pequeño consejo no te sientas presionado y te estreses con fechas de actualización tu tomate el tiempo que necesites para sacar una buena actualización en condiciones, no importa de es de un mes o 2 o más tómatelo con calma y no te sientas apresurado, sin duda muchos de los que venimos de cuando TEAM ZETA lo hacía esperábamos hasta como mínimo 3 años o más para una actualización grande o pequeña, ya que se nota que tienes lo que muchos pierden con el tiempo “pasión por tu trabajo”, así que mucha suerte y ánimo, de nuevo no te estreses y disfrútalo mientras lo haces.

Miched

Mar 22, 2021
Really wish there was more anal sex content in this game (that doesn't involve Tails being the one getting fucked), it feels like that was really ignored in the vanilla game for the most part aside from at the most the mermaid tail animation.

• Thinking Face
Aug 28, 2022
Red what are you going to do now that most of the animations are done improve some of the animations like the second tails and ruby rape or work on stage 6
Also I found some Wip for Blaze and Cream for Stage 5 maybe you can use the image raptor for Creams second rape
Creams censored because that's how I found it

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Wouldn't it be cool to give everyone their own story?
Personally, my head cannon says Grounder is only attacking the player because Scratch isn't there to help relieve him.

Unless you meant for the player characters, I find it fun to fill out the reasons being for those little characters first, then fit in the big characters last since they make the largest impact.

Like, for sure Spiders would be in the forest. Why wouldn't they? It's their home. But we can make that better.
We can say, a parade of arachnid warriors accrued combat wounds (They all look like they've been stabbed) attacking the denizens of the forest, when the Pink Cloud attacked and turned them all into what they are.

Once that little tidbit is in place, we can say Rouge as been attempting to parlay a peace between the Arachnid Vagabonds when you play as her in Scene 2, (Act 2? Let's just say forest.) since she works for G.U.N. and all. Not entirely sure what they do, but something something it's part of her job.

Even Tails could have a say in this, since he was a natural at keeping peace, he would have wanted to teach these Spider Warriors a lesson anyway -- though, I don't think I've seen him actively attack something other than a robot, it would be out of character for him to do so on a living creature. He'd be more of a mediator. But since they are now clouded by the pink smog, Tails might want to try and find the General/Queen and see if there is something he can do before the army is lost of it's control.

Cream -- She meets' the Spider leader and it turns into a fetch quest! Sure, need to have one of those right?

Could think of other things for the other major characters, but this is just examples by filling in what a minor character is there for, and implementing this idea across multiple major characters as they are all influenced by this one gear in the system.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
It's not nagging nor rushing. It's called suggestions
I think what our freind was trying to say is that we have a sort of...upside down pyramid effect here. I see it all the time. There is usualy one person on the bottom working on a project, sometimes a couiple, but it's always a bunch of other people on top that want more, and more. They come bearing down harder every day, and it never stops. Like a waterfall over the moon lit auroras in the wastes, it's forever and never ceasing.

You can see how this might wear down on a developer.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
Red what are you going to do now that most of the animations are done improve some of the animations like the second tails and ruby rape or work on stage 6
Also I found some Wip for Blaze and Cream for Stage 5 maybe you can use the image raptor for Creams second rape
Creams censored because that's how I found it
One question, where did you get this table?

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Hey, don't know if this is the place for it, but the health/stamina system seems to be bugged:
I entered the secret area with a bit of damage & one special's worth of bar spent, it tracked it fine when going into the secret area & replenished bar, but after leaving the area with the emerald, it set my damage to a li'l under what I left Zone 1 with, and one more tick on the bar... Also, after healing up with a used condom and taking intentional damage from a basic red Motobug, it dealt the same visual damage as it did before, and a special still took exactly 2 ticks on the bar, which seems to indicate that the health/stam increase from the emerald didn't persist, if it actually applied in the first place

Next, I started a new game and tried leaving the secret area with more damage than I started with, and...
...I don't even know at this point

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes