Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
at this point Red Eye has adopted the game since Zeta's gone and given up on it. I understand that life got to them, and it's okay that they left it, they couldn't keep going with it and it was better than leading us along.
but really, you're all but picking up where Zeta left off, all you'd need now is direct permission.

Oct 5, 2022
Wonderful!)) how glad I am that such a wonderful project is still more alive than all the living! I really hope that the development of the mod / game will continue until the successful completion of the project, the mod is very cool and you did a great job!) ^__^

But, no matter how much I've been following Project X, I have one question all this time: Why can only enemies fuck and rape heroes? Well, seriously, such a wonderful pheromone catastrophe happened, everyone gave themselves up to lust except for the heroes that they still beat everyone and use violence... and what does that mean? is violence stronger than lust and sex? Meow, seriously?))

If this is possible, why not add "finishing sex techniques" to the player himself? Bring some enemies to a critical hp, and then "sweetly take revenge" with the same button that the player fought off rape SO MANY TIMES and rape the enemy himself, along the way restoring himself either stamina or hp?)
For example Cream and Mermaid... Cream brings her to critical hp, and then swims up to her and sucks her tits while caressing her pussy with her fingers) Mermaid will love it, i think.
Or Rouge and Succubus... Rouge brings her to critical hp and then forces her to make a cunnilingus for herself) Rouge is mistress, not succubus.
And finally Venus, she consists of lust and clearly wants a partner or a partner, wants sex and love, but gets bruises on her jelly-like body? Why don't Tails fuck her in a "jelly pussy"?))
You can be raped, but you CAN rape too, not everybody, but organic enemies ^^

Sorry for such a big post,,,, but I just wanted to share my opinion.
That idea of yours is more destinated to the other mod currently being developed. It's called Evil Mode and there, all characters are full nude and supposedly you will be able to rape enemies.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
That idea of yours is more destinated to the other mod currently being developed. It's called Evil Mode and there, all characters are full nude and supposedly you will be able to rape enemies.
Evil mode is more like Hardcore Mode. You don't rape enemies - you just don't resist their attempts at all.

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
this mod is really similar to the most global update and upgrade of the game to a completely new level, and the port on Android is really a miracle!)
but still I want to give a couple of suggestions, it seems to me that the game will be even better)

this is already in evil mod, but it seems to me that it's worth adding nude mode purely for visual pleasure without any changes in gameplay, you can even insert it into cheat mode) To pass the level of naked Amy or Tails, who always has a dick sticking out like a true yiff fox, or, for example, naked Blaze to climb into the Arena to naked Rouge, meow, it sounds very sexy, doesn't it?)

and add another menu to the gallery, something like a "cutscene theater" where you can see all the dialogues for each character and the NPC that says something.
For example, I followed Amy to the first meeting with Venus and I liked their dialogue, but to find out what kind of dialogue there was with Zeta, for example, I will have to go through the whole game again. or a meeting with an incubus on the bridge, frada is only for Amy, and alas, there is no way to find out what the Incubus said to Tails, for example, well, I think you understand what I want to say?)

and also "PARADOX!" oooooh, I really hope that there will be boss fights with their EVIL clones (not venus forms)), clonecest is EXTREMELY HOT)) ^__^ Tails fucking Tails, Rouge kissing Rouge, Zeta sucking tits of Zeta, Blaze licking Blaze's pussy, Cream fucking Cream's mouth with carrot,
Amy spanking Amy..... aaahhh,,))

Anyway, I wish you to complete this great project, you are all my heroes now, because honestly, this is the BEST game in the Sonic franchise of all that I have seen)) ^__^ PROJECT X LIVES

Amy: ^__^ Come on, you sexy yummy jelly creature, touch my ass, please)
Venus: Mmmm, patience my dear, patience)
Screenshot_20230323-195605_Openbor.jpg

I hope, Zeta (author) and Neoeclipse are happy ^_^

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
this mod is really similar to the most global update and upgrade of the game to a completely new level, and the port on Android is really a miracle!)
but still I want to give a couple of suggestions, it seems to me that the game will be even better)

this is already in evil mod, but it seems to me that it's worth adding nude mode purely for visual pleasure without any changes in gameplay, you can even insert it into cheat mode) To pass the level of naked Amy or Tails, who always has a dick sticking out like a true yiff fox, or, for example, naked Blaze to climb into the Arena to naked Rouge, meow, it sounds very sexy, doesn't it?)

and add another menu to the gallery, something like a "cutscene theater" where you can see all the dialogues for each character and the NPC that says something.
For example, I followed Amy to the first meeting with Venus and I liked their dialogue, but to find out what kind of dialogue there was with Zeta, for example, I will have to go through the whole game again. or a meeting with an incubus on the bridge, frada is only for Amy, and alas, there is no way to find out what the Incubus said to Tails, for example, well, I think you understand what I want to say?)

and also "PARADOX!" oooooh, I really hope that there will be boss fights with their EVIL clones (not venus forms)), clonecest is EXTREMELY HOT)) ^__^ Tails fucking Tails, Rouge kissing Rouge, Zeta sucking tits of Zeta, Blaze licking Blaze's pussy, Cream fucking Cream's mouth with carrot,
Amy spanking Amy..... aaahhh,,))

Anyway, I wish you to complete this great project, you are all my heroes now, because honestly, this is the BEST game in the Sonic franchise of all that I have seen)) ^__^ PROJECT X LIVES

Amy: ^__^ Come on, you sexy yummy jelly creature, touch my ass, please)
Venus: Mmmm, patience my dear, patience)
View attachment 2489732

I hope, Zeta (author) and Neoeclipse are happy ^_^
During the vanilla side mission, The two Chao enemies stunned me in place and then the horse and worm raped me at the same time then cream disappeared

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1925546

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2023.03.06
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.5
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

[!] Before installing the game, read the instruction, how to install it [!]

Mod Edition File

Game Engine

Other Stuff

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163709 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
"Can you please change cream's combat mechanic? She's so difficult to control now"

Feb 25, 2022
Can you give me the unpacked version of the data files of the latest update? I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE THE PAK EXTRACTOR with just to make if very clear

Last edited:

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Can you give me the unpacked version of the data files of the latest update? I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE THE PAK EXTRACTOR with just to make if very clear
you cant play the game until you get the game engine from the first page and if you dont know how, just see the tutorel here

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I CAN'T USE THE UNPACKER BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE IT ON. Did you read any of my messages completely? This is the third time I've mentioned it.
im likely not going to be much help either but i may as well try whats the problem running it on mobile anyway? just cant open the archive? if thats the problem try unrar or the 7Z app, has a good chance of being able to extract it. if the problem is running the program yourself well i dont think i can help you there besides pointing you in the direction of wine the program not the spirit and hoping that it can fix your problem by letting you use a desktop enviroment.

also is this what you were wanting or did i get the wrong version? or did it break zipping it. also bring an adblocker its a standard zip not anything fancy or an installer if you get anything else its a fake download. sorry f95 said it was too big.

also this is directed twords redeye... i get you wanna reel in jump attacks but you kinda over nerfed them and bizarely enough jumping itself to the point of why bother having them.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes