Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
For those who have not yet joined my server, but are interested in enemies for stage 7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, speculating here, and because of the lab theming, mostly just sex toys/traps? Doesn't sound bad, but only if they're not as obnoxious as the ones in the first stage. Those sawblades are annoying the first time through.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
Jul 16, 2022
I've seen these in the Discord server already, but I gotta say it here. Redeye is really going all out with this one! And man are we looking forward to it. But take your time though, no rush.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
Welp... Looks like it is official Ladies and Gentlemen. Today is the day that Project X has finally been given an official update that moves past the core of what the original devs were able to produce and giving us a new stage. Sure we've had a couple of different mods and life updates since the original 7.8 release from Zeta-team way back in 2019 (I think). But for what RedEye & the others were able to pull off has been most impressive. They may not think it so much, as it is a Sonic parody game and all. There is something to be said about them being able to raise a game from the dead and give it a 2nd chance to complete the journey before fully calling it quits. In other words? Well done ya'll! Well done indeed ;)
"We're all gonna make it."

Reactions: Shilmon

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
"Renamed CP button to CC (Change Character)" oh thank god

"Improved teeleportation script,
Added to recover all hp after sex animation.

◆ Incubus ◆

Added heart effect after receiving damage from rose."
Is there any reason only the Succubus can recover health?
CP BUTTON???

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
Are we going to get unique animations for the characters? Playing through stage 6 i realised the enemies all do the same scene for each of the characters

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Looks cool so what will Stage 8 be like any plans yet?
Well there won't be stage 8. I plan to finish the game in stage 7.

Wait, are we getting selfcest with futanari in stage 7? I actually like the idea. :LOL:
Well not futanari, but rather Venus clones of main cast. The person who drav game over screens for me likes futanari so I allow him to include that kink in his arts for game.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes