Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
So idk if this can be considered a "bug" but the chao can kinda softlock you in place if they keep hitting you, they dont go for a grab and they just sort of Spam thier flute shit and i was there for a good 3 min trying to jump or do anything, eventually they did miss and i got out and killed some before i was stunlocked again lol. Can't wait for the next update its been fun playing through the game again, also has anyone found the Chaos emerald on the new level?

Reactions: JJ8 and Axis3123

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
i love amost all x animation by every character in the new build! :love:
RedEye Samurai did you all animation all by yourself? puuh!:) i hope you not give up until the final stage!
keep it up!
*cough* i think i saw in some shadow animations [in the stage 6] that you posting in seval Rude 34 pages!;)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
i love amost all x animation by every character in the new build! :love:
RedEye Samurai did you all animation all by yourself? puuh!:) i hope you not give up until the final stage!
keep it up!
*cough* i think i saw in some shadow animations [in the stage 6] that you posting in seval Rude 34 pages!;)
Beside drunk racoon, then yes. Also thanks.

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Well after the vice that hit me yesterday, I can say that I loved the changes that this update had, the new dialogues of stage 5 and everything from stage 6, the intro scenes of surge, the sexual animations of all the enemies and the battle against the surge itself, it even took me a little while to find the entrance to the secret room, although I must say that I did come across some minor errors but nothing serious in general, although it did leave a bad taste that I didn't Some enemies appeared at the end such as the waiter mouse or the bodyguard bear, but in general I liked the selection of enemies and their animations, I will look forward to the arrival of the last stage and to see the end of this story full of much deliciousness.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
If cheats used to work properly before, why make a script like that?
There is a script that is activated when you start story mode. This script is changing player stats. However this was also changing the stats of player in cheat mode so in the end cheat mode was not working.

AselVB

May 13, 2023
Question. In the original game, the secret room in stage 4 can be accessed once you walk to a devs grave, which where you would proceed to turn back from said grave to uncover a secret passage that leads to the secret room with the chaos emerald. Has this Been changed in your mod? or Is there a bug with this secret? It appears that when i do this, it takes me to the above path in the level where you have to choose between two paths.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Question. In the original game, the secret room in stage 4 can be accessed once you walk to a devs grave, which where you would proceed to turn back from said grave to uncover a secret passage that leads to the secret room with the chaos emerald. Has this Been changed in your mod? or Is there a bug with this secret? It appears that when i do this, it takes me to the above path in the level where you have to choose between two paths.
Well I don't remember how exacly it was looking in old game. But now you need to only jump above that one grave at the end next to that small house. After that simply move to left and hit the door.

Reactions: AselVB

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
First of all: sorry for the English in Google Translate.
Moving on to the game: it's been more than a year since I played this game, I downloaded it out of curiosity and I was surprised by a mod made with a lot of love and care. Beyond some bugs in the maritime stage (sometimes the animations do not play), I was able to appreciate new dialogues, impressive animations, improved gameplay, advances in the story and new scenarios.

The truth is that I can't do more than congratulate the creators of this mod and hope that the project moves forward in this good direction.

Just to mention things that I think could be added to the game (probably when it has already concluded its story mode) it would be a corruption system (Something that already gives small indications with the faces that the MCs make when they have little life left), something that affects the gameplay and, if you want to be more ambitious, the dialogues in the story. Example: Blaze is seen interested in the activities within the club in the dialogues of the last stage, if her corruption level is high her dialogues would change to something as if she were jealous that the infected people can have fun while she has to work . Another example would be that the MCs start to masturbate if they spend a lot of time in the city (the pink fog starts to affect them).

I know it must be very complicated and that the game works perfectly as it is, they are just, in my opinion, additions that would give more soul to the game. For now, and from my third world country, I can only limit myself to giving the highest score to this great project. Once again: MY CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS INCREDIBLE JOB.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YeBleedinidiot

Mar 17, 2023

Howdy! I finally managed to add everything I wanted to the game. Which means implementing an update with new things to the game. In addition to fixing mechanics, scripts or appearance, was finally added stage 6 which introduces the city along with new enemies. The stage is already completed i.e. it has all the necessary dialogues, cutscenes and also all the enemies already have sex animation! I hope you will enjoy playing this update. In addition, do not forget that if you found any problem or have a problem with the game, in that case inform me about it on this page or over my discord server. The last thing I wanted to mention is the numbering for the mod. Namely, from now on I'll want to use 3 numbers, for example: version 3.0.0. The last number will stand for smaller updates, which will appear more often and will fix the bugs that appeared in the game. So that's it for now and I wish you a nice game, and don't forget to look at the change log.

Ps. I have to deal with the outstanding commissions on my list, so for this reason I will not be able to continue working on the new and final stag 7 for the time being.​

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Renamed CP button to CC (Change Character)" oh thank god

"Improved teeleportation script,
Added to recover all hp after sex animation.

◆ Incubus ◆

Added heart effect after receiving damage from rose."
Is there any reason only the Succubus can recover health?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes