Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
So long as everyone knows the work is Redeye's then his ambitions won't work. Like you I would still like to see this guy get copy righted. Just wonder why guys like this even try to pull this? It is not like he could not make his own game! He just wants to cheat someone else out of there work.

Apr 8, 2023
So long as everyone knows the work is Redeye's then his ambitions won't work. Like you I would still like to see this guy get copy righted. Just wonder why guys like this even try to pull this? It is not like he could not make his own game! He just wants to cheat someone else out of there work.
Well bro even kids can make games in Roblox when weirdo 75 can't it's funny when everyone can make a game even me but 75 just argue to steal someone's hard work
You know Enchanted Portals the clone of Cuphead died because it was worse than original and Cringe RE: Action of lazy pigs awaits the same fate when everyone still appreciate Red Eyes hard work

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Need to add Maria Robotnik, Topaz, Helen and Molly into game (girls from Sonic X). Really good idea
Who with me?

PS: Rly miss them in game that lacks the human girls (even Sonic Universe have humans. Doctor Eggman is also a human).
Ya know Redeye do not pay attention to folks that demands him to make things right?

Reactions: Bulbanych

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
No. Redeye said if some folks accepted the idea to add these girls to game, he will add them. I need some of fans supported my idea.
I didn't say anything like that... Only I said was that someone else can add more character when I finish the mod and make it avaible for others. Also I once tell you that I have no intentions in adding more playable characters or human characters in game.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes