Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Literally, I am sorry if I have posted here about human characters in Sonic, but You banned me in DM. Somehow. I really hope you understand that, because I really afraid if we won't cowork, Toilet, aka Tailasy, will sue us all. It's join or die, so either I should join their team, or join Your team if other fans will accept my idea of inserting Maria, Topaz, Molly, Hope and Helen in game.

Not cool, man. I really hope You won't ban me in Your Discord channel.

If I didn't get any support from you and Your fans and team, I should join Toilet and his 75 Digital or he will sue me and You and Your team.
Everyone here know you are 75 digital...my god...you need help

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Literally, I am sorry if I have posted here about human characters in Sonic, but You banned me in DM. Somehow. I really hope you understand that, because I really afraid if we won't cowork, Toilet, aka Tailasy, will sue us all. It's join or die, so either I should join their team, or join Your team if other fans will accept my idea of inserting Maria, Topaz, Molly, Hope and Helen in game.

Not cool, man. I really hope You won't ban me in Your Discord channel.

If I didn't get any support from you and Your fans and team, I should join Toilet and his 75 Digital or he will sue me and You and Your team.
Ok, look here, firstly you dont HAVE to pick a side, either join one side or just leave like nobody is going to go out of there way just to sue some random people on the internet. Secondly the whole idea of adding these humans are terrible, i will give Topaz a pass but the rest are horrible, Maria dies in shadows story so her being alive doesnt make any sense, Helen is on a wheelchair... and the rest ARE LITERALLY BELOW 18 YEARS OLD, Maria is 12, Molly is 14, Hope is also 14 and Helen is 11 (if you really wanna get picky then it would be 17 WHICH IS STILL NOT 18) also asking for ALL of them to be added will just take too long and will probably kill the mod before anyone can sue, so stop asking for these things cause if people before were having a tantrum about cream, they are gonna rage even more when one of the new human characters is below 18.

P.S stop acting like its a life or death situation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy! I finally managed to add everything I wanted to the game. Which means implementing an update with new things to the game. In addition to fixing mechanics, scripts or appearance, was finally added stage 6 which introduces the city along with new enemies. The stage is already completed i.e. it has all the necessary dialogues, cutscenes and also all the enemies already have sex animation! I hope you will enjoy playing this update. In addition, do not forget that if you found any problem or have a problem with the game, in that case inform me about it on this page or over my discord server. The last thing I wanted to mention is the numbering for the mod. Namely, from now on I'll want to use 3 numbers, for example: version 3.0.0. The last number will stand for smaller updates, which will appear more often and will fix the bugs that appeared in the game. So that's it for now and I wish you a nice game, and don't forget to look at the change log.

Ps. I have to deal with the outstanding commissions on my list, so for this reason I will not be able to continue working on the new and final stag 7 for the time being.​

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
Update, did it. oldgoat77 is still my discord name and the image will have a picture of a goat with "the old goat" spelled at the bottom.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Howdy! I finally managed to add everything I wanted to the game. Which means implementing an update with new things to the game. In addition to fixing mechanics, scripts or appearance, was finally added stage 6 which introduces the city along with new enemies. The stage is already completed i.e. it has all the necessary dialogues, cutscenes and also all the enemies already have sex animation! I hope you will enjoy playing this update. In addition, do not forget that if you found any problem or have a problem with the game, in that case inform me about it on this page or over my discord server. The last thing I wanted to mention is the numbering for the mod. Namely, from now on I'll want to use 3 numbers, for example: version 3.0.0. The last number will stand for smaller updates, which will appear more often and will fix the bugs that appeared in the game. So that's it for now and I wish you a nice game, and don't forget to look at the change log.

Ps. I have to deal with the outstanding commissions on my list, so for this reason I will not be able to continue working on the new and final stag 7 for the time being.​

Change Log:
Yeey!!! Thank you for this!

Lyruxc

Jul 21, 2020
i really enjoyed playing the new update and love the new stage its really good also like the new details in the health bar and the portrait of the characters in game the small details really make it for me amazing job really
just one thing is just that in all the stages except 6 when fighting with the enemies i feel they just die to fast (except bosses)
and i dont really mind but just feel like everything is going on a rush
but really i liked a lot keep up the good work cant wait for the next stage.

Jul 16, 2022

Change Log:
Welp... Looks like it is official Ladies and Gentlemen. Today is the day that Project X has finally been given an official update that moves past the core of what the original devs were able to produce and giving us a new stage. Sure we've had a couple of different mods and life updates since the original 7.8 release from Zeta-team way back in 2019 (I think). But for what RedEye & the others were able to pull off has been most impressive. They may not think it so much, as it is a Sonic parody game and all. There is something to be said about them being able to raise a game from the dead and give it a 2nd chance to complete the journey before fully calling it quits. In other words? Well done ya'll! Well done indeed ;)

Oct 3, 2022

Change Log:
Thank you so much for including a mediafire link instead of just Mega. You're the best

InactiveKight

Aug 23, 2023

Change Log:
Someone finally broke the barrier of the official stages! And now that there will be 7 stages instead of 8, that means the mod is even closer to get this game finished.

Thank you and good luck Redeye.

Reactions: Beats9821
Apr 8, 2023
Well I lost returning of thief 'round here if he comes back again well
75 weirdo clown suck a lemon with stupid ideas no one love and sue us?
Hey weirdo you thief you only sue yourself(for others don't read my message it's addressed to that weirdo thief still guys who new appreciate Red Eyes work not a thief ones,never agree with 75 weirdo he only fool you for his stupid ideas because well if ya want to add characters do it yourself!(I think I'm right)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes