Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
Maybe Redeye will release the game as a valentines day special. Not only would that be pretty clever, the time editing and testing for all the bugs would make sense.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe Redeye will release the game as a valentines day special. Not only would that be pretty clever, the time editing and testing for all the bugs would make sense.
I think releasing it on 'le special day' would be a bit silly if it's already ready to release before then.
Also, having a set release date is setting yourself up for failure in most cases, leading to a rushed product in a desperate attempt to meet that date, or a lot of disappointed fans. A release that's on time is hard to achieve.

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
The valentines day guess was made with the thought of an unrushed product in mind. Based off what Redeye has stated thus far. You have a point about the disappointed fans with a release date. A good portion of them would want a rushed product and a much earlier release. I believe we are both on the same page that we do not want that. I made the guess based off speculation and gauging the time with plenty of personal days in-between. I did not mean to make this guess to put pressure on Redeye. Sorry if the guess was taken that way.

Jul 16, 2022
If ya'll want to know about the progress of the game (without going wild with speculation), it would be best to join RedEye's Discord. They update more regularly there and we have a cool little community set up. Some neat stuff coming in the future as well. Just don't spam like crazy or annoy the devs/mods ok? They're pretty chill, so they'll answer your questions more than likely. Hope I didn't overstep with this post :oops: (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
OK, so I made a new discord account and I cannot accept the invite. Its says Whoops unable to accept invite, 706 online, 2,198 members. My account name is oldgoat77, used my college email which is monroe_collins_75@gmail.com.
Do not know what I did or what went wrong.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes