Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NCHe rvuh stvkd

Mar 27, 2023
Whats with the last minigame? I don't know if it takes a while or what? I just played through the whole game and I can't just leave and then continue... Any help is appreciated!

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
In the last secret zone, where am I supposed to fall? I see the down arrow. I have dropped directly off the ledge, walked off the ledge, and jumped off from the centre of the platform. Where is the trigger?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
noticed that blaze has a swinsuit for stage 3 are the others supposed to have one too
Few months ago there was someone that helped with mod making new design from both Cream and Blaze, however he quit. That's why only this two character have swimsuits.

i got to the final stage, but I'm stuck on this screen, what do i do View attachment 3626372
Do you use version 3.1? Since It should be fixed in 3.2

Whats with the last minigame? I don't know if it takes a while or what? I just played through the whole game and I can't just leave and then continue... Any help is appreciated!
The last minigame is music type minigame, soo you should press the button in the same moment as the white dots that appear on the screen.

In the last secret zone, where am I supposed to fall? I see the down arrow. I have dropped directly off the ledge, walked off the ledge, and jumped off from the centre of the platform. Where is the trigger?
Just go down, without jumping. I want to fix this secret so more space will make you teleport in zone 3 will teleport you.

[nameless]

Jan 10, 2024
I hope this doesn't mean the end of the mods potentail to the game, I hope this project is remembered as something to be remembered, and not give up on something you have on your mind.
This truly is one of the best game projects i've seen in a lifetime.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
If ppl do mod pxlpd and make it accessible for everyone else would we have to put them in the paks folder?
It's up to you. The engine itself allows to have "data" folder as the source of assets (at least if you have enpty .pak file in your paks folder). So if you don't want to, you don't need to do that and compress the file to .pak

Reactions: GhostBats2000

Vindd

Dec 11, 2023
I can't juggle surge in the air using blaze, zeta and rouge combos but for Amy using dash combo, tails and cream it's easy, why is that? Not so easy for tails also.

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I can't juggle surge in the air using blaze, zeta and rouge combos but for Amy using dash combo, tails and cream it's easy, why is that? Not so easy for tails also.
idk xd, maybe it's because of the size of attackbox for this character?

VOLTYBITTTTT

Jun 17, 2023
Quick question, Will this be open source? Since this'll be the only finished version of project x, and There's tons of modders out there. Wouldn't it make sense to make it open?

Reactions: LeruArt
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes