Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Did u jumped down or walked down? I can't get past it walking down and zeta just drops to the pit but jumping down works.
I just walked down, and that's about it. May take a few tries perhaps? Or Zeta is too fat and doesn't trigger the scene transition like I proposed.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I just walked down, and that's about it. May take a few tries perhaps? Or Zeta is too fat and doesn't trigger the scene transition like I proposed.
No you literally walk towards the bottom of tbe screen. You don't jump down a hole or anything

Vindd

Dec 11, 2023
No you literally walk towards the bottom of tbe screen. You don't jump down a hole or anything
U guys play on PC or android? I'm playing on Android and can't get zeta to walk down past that secret room. I'll try in windows.

TPXLPD

Jan 23, 2024
please play the latest version 3.2 and finish (everything) (upgrade and level up everything and characters) (a lot of money) (minigame) (achivement) ect. then make a link to download your 100% save also if redeye made bugfix update like v3.3 3.4 ect. make 100 save for them too i will wait for you to upload download link
What exactly changes of the game if we save that archive in the OpenBor's saves carpet, once again?

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone elese feel the ending level and boss is lackluster? i dont wanna be rude at all but i kinda wish it had more. Mimic slime was fun and i wish it had 2 unique animations instead of the copy fucking the real one and the Other is just a standered tentacle. i am still grateful someone finshed it but idk i kinda felt Incomplete.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Anyone elese feel the ending level and boss is lackluster? i dont wanna be rude at all but i kinda wish it had more. Mimic slime was fun and i wish it had 2 unique animations instead of the copy fucking the real one and the Other is just a standered tentacle. i am still grateful someone finshed it but idk i kinda felt Incomplete.
Well, I am not surprised, because I also feel the same way. However, over the last few months I have increasingly lost the desire to work on this game and focused on other things. So instead of leaving the mod unfinished, I rushed through some things that's why the stage 7 don't looks as good as it could. Sorry for that folks. However if someone want to, you can upgrade the last stage and add more things, since mod is open for everyone.

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Well, I am not surprised, because I also feel the same way. However, over the last few months I have increasingly lost the desire to work on this game and focused on other things. So instead of leaving the mod unfinished, I rushed through some things that's why the stage 7 don't looks as good as it could. Sorry for that folks. However if someone want to, you can upgrade the last stage and add more things, since mod is open for everyone.
Of course someone will say that. You slacking Redeye now everyone gonna call you lazy and stuff.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
When we will see previews of your new game?

Jul 26, 2020
Reactions: RedEye Samurai

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Of course someone will say that. You slacking Redeye now everyone gonna call you lazy and stuff.
The Mod Edition was meant to be an open source project of the game. It's not that the game is modded... it's that the game is MODDABLE! Now, where is that Evil Mode author? It's time they got back to it. Want Zu back? YOU (the one who wants her) CAN DO IT YOURSELF! Wanna have Kit as part of the Surge fight? Please, so do I!

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes