Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Reading the update log and:

Sawhorse?
Tentacle?
Slimes?
Speedy?

These all new enemies or traps I missed - If so where they at?

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Glad to see this project reach some sort of conclusion, even if fans had to finish the work.

Question though, will the pregnancy mod be worked on, or is it being discarded?
I hope it's not the latter, I really like the idea and enjoyed what I saw in current version of the mod, even if the content is quite bare and a bit unpolished. I... have my tastes.

Also a side note, is it possible to edit the sprites and textures in the base mod and pregnancy mode? I tried to do it in pregnancy mode, since the textures were right there, but it seems that changing even just color os clothes or skin causes the texture of the edited character to flash and distort colors, if not crash all together. Does anyone has the knowledge?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Do note that the new snakes were meant to have new animations, but were left with a discolored version of the worm animations because... I forgot why. But it wasn't intentional, as it is one of 3 things left incomplete in this version of the game. If anyone would be willing to make any new animations for everyone vs the snakes, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeruArt

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
Kinda wish we got the teradactyl animation redone for Tails. It never quite sat right with me, but I really liked it because it was one of the few times he got his dick in some pussy, even from an animal.

pwnzor95

Jun 28, 2023
View attachment 3696315 View attachment 3696316 Remade the worm animations for Tails, also due to my new job my free time is very limited. Hope others will keep this game going even though it is finished.
View attachment 3696315 View attachment 3696316 Remade the worm animations for Tails, also due to my new job my free time is very limited. Hope others will keep this game going even though it is finished.
i say the same to owner
Redye Samurai i hope more talent guy like you show up keep game alive new animation and updated hell i say i would pay keep alive so good game 10/10 i wise all your animation in it from start keep up good work animation when not busy with work mate love see more tails gang bang combo or anything else you come up with

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Reading the update log and:

Sawhorse?
Tentacle?
Slimes?
Speedy?

These all new enemies or traps I missed - If so where they at?
Wow so I just missed the release of the whole final level. When I tried selecting it (in stage select) before asking this it didn't register. Guess I had to select it closer to the centre.

Great addition but I have requests/suggestions:

- option to restore original voice files (especially for Amy)
- make all floor traps destroy-able (they're bloody annoying and do way too much damage)
- make bigger platforms for the platforming portions (especially the final level whilst in combat, sheesh)
- make masturbating to restore energy do much less damage
- reduce the amount of enemies on the second-last level (only level that felt overly grindy)

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Wow so I just missed the release of the whole final level. When I tried selecting it (in stage select) before asking this it didn't register. Guess I had to select it closer to the centre.

Great addition but I have requests/suggestions:

- option to restore original voice files (especially for Amy)
- make all floor traps destroy-able (they're bloody annoying and do way too much damage)
- make bigger platforms for the platforming portions (especially the final level whilst in combat, sheesh)
- make masturbating to restore energy do much less damage
- reduce the amount of enemies on the second-last level (only level that felt overly grindy)
Go do it yourself. We done working on the game

Reactions: JJ8

joko4519

Jan 19, 2024
誰かstage 5に出てくるrubyのアニメーションを作って欲しいです。Creamが襲われてるのが一番嬉しいです。

Reactions: Nicorondo

LazyButt17

Jun 5, 2024
I've downloaded your mod, but I have a problem getting it into full screen. How can you get it to get to full screen and exit out of there?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes