Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Gee, so then Red's not working on this at all? Would this mean that PXLPD may never be finished?
You must be new here. Yeah its done complete its a dang mod. What you expect more Tails content? He gave it a ending finishing up and what not. He got burned out because of the Tails fans, Zu stans, constant folks trying to take over and all those simps that keep downplaying his work. I mean hell he worked on this with no help.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
yeah, he said he was adding her over a year ago. Also recent sex animations are half-assed like no one cares any more.
good name, but cant devs be allowed to choose what they wanna do? also the animations arent looking rushed to the rest of us

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
yeah, he said he was adding her over a year ago. Also recent sex animations are half-assed like no one cares any more.
TROLL ALERT! Anyway he decied to add his own char in another game hes gonna be making. He decided against putting his char here due to the fact of time constraints, him wanting to work on something else and just finishing this mod and do something else that he wants to do. I think everyone would love to see you make animations. Hell you can mod this game yourself. Go on~ do it. We got time.

Last edited:
Reactions: reinnightweld

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
Man its getting to see a third of the posts in here always be either
"Why cant I join the discord :("
or
"When is the game gonna be finished?" When its been FINISHED

Reactions: reinnightweld

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
I feel like they should put a line in bold case on the front page of the thread that reads: **"Mod is Finished."**

Not that it would work, seeing how an actual thread heading has "Completed" in it and people are still asking about updates.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I feel like they should put a line in bold case on the front page of the thread that reads: **"Mod is Finished."**

Not that it would work, seeing how an actual thread heading has "Completed" in it and people are still asking about updates.
It's a complete game in the sense that it finally has an end point, but some aspects of it were left as incomplete. But since RedEye said he is done with this, this is all there is to it. Plus, the major point of this project was to make the whole game unencrypted, and therefore, moddable by anyone who can use the OpenBoR code. Something that wasn't easily possible in the original builds past a certain point.

So, basically, for anyone who really wants to do their own mods for Project X... just point them towards this build and just get to work with this new template.

Last edited:

AselVB

May 13, 2023
sense the mod is done now is it possible to get in touch with the creator of the character Zoe so that we can play as her? anyone have their Sauce?

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
sense the mod is done now is it possible to get in touch with the creator of the character Zoe so that we can play as her? anyone have their Sauce?
No one likes to read anymore. So her name is Zu owned by Rockcandy. Due to the drama and constant crap we gotten from Zu fans and stans. We decied to take her out of the game. Its sad to see now that we are done everyone wants her back...I guess folks can't make anything new anymore. Well they can thing is that they can't think outside of the box.

Last edited:

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
No one likes to read anymore. So her name is Zu owned by Rockcandy. Due to the drama and constant crap we gotten from Zu fans and stans. We decied to take her out of the game. Its sad to see now that we are done everyone wants her back...I guess folks can't make anything new anymore. Well they can thing is that they can't think outside of the box.
Rockcandy has also been known to lend out their IP and then suddenly try to take it back. It felt like a Tower Princess situation was about to happen if Zu was kept

Reactions: wolfboom and bobbot
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes