Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
tower princess situation? whatt happened with that game
Towerfag made a game based on Tower Princess buts Gats the one who originally made most of the art before it was ever a game wanted full control of the game and then sued for them to remove his IP

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Towerfag made a game based on Tower Princess buts Gats the one who originally made most of the art before it was ever a game wanted full control of the game and then sued for them to remove his IP
Pretty much and since Rockcandy did try to do the same thing especally the Zu fans. Its a friggen loop

Reactions: kingpatrick

GemZ

Mar 12, 2022
Half of the controls are broken for me. For one, the game only registers my Xbox controller when setting up the gamepad controls in settings, but then still doesn't work afterwards. And second, I can't change the background or see the secondary enemy animations in the gallery. I can move the mouse cursor with the arrow keys and select the player and enemy with the A key and pause with Enter, but nothing else works. Am I missing something here?

GemZ

Mar 12, 2022
Well, the Gallery is properly working now, but I still can't get the gamepad settings functional outside of initial setup.

Fnsharri

May 9, 2021
I've been lurking here the whole time mostly, but, just wanted to let you know that I'm really, really happy with how this turned out.

It seemed like history was going to repeat itself with the constant pestering being the same source that shut down the original project, but we pulled through with a finished game. That's already way more than I was expecting. Thank you very much for your hard work and I wish you the best in your future endeavours. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes