2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

jice_vendeta

Sep 30, 2023
It's what people call "2.5D" or the original games like this where you have what appears to be a 3-dimensional world instead of flat, but there are sprites for character art.

I see what he means. If you search 3D, it doesn't matter how the gameplay works, you wanted 3D art, not pixel sprites.

Reactions: ssbbssc

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Did anyone find all the secrets? All I found was the hidden wall in the garden area. Otherwise I tried fucking all of them but nothing changed. I found out that the statues in the garden are destructible with chocolate boxes, but that did nothing anyway. Also, there are 6 slots for weapons and only 4 weapons.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Idk if this is true, but wouldn't it just be easier to mod DOOM than make a separate unity game? Like I'm sure the H-DOOM guy would be willing to give some code and then you can just add new models, animations, maps, etc.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, this devil girl/ monster girl was part of another game
the game is probably completed by now the main character was a guy who fought the demon lord who looked just like that demon girl and she joined his team I think and then a nun joined them too

i don't remember much of the game nor its name but I've been looking for it for a while

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance

1.jpg

Yoba-ready

May 30, 2020
hey guys, this devil girl/ monster girl was part of another game
the game is probably completed by now the main character was a guy who fought the demon lord who looked just like that demon girl and she joined his team I think and then a nun joined them too

i don't remember much of the game nor its name but I've been looking for it for a while

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance

View attachment 3929986
Doom\Doom2

svartsjuk

May 31, 2024
Did anyone find all the secrets? All I found was the hidden wall in the garden area. Otherwise I tried fucking all of them but nothing changed. I found out that the statues in the garden are destructible with chocolate boxes, but that did nothing anyway. Also, there are 6 slots for weapons and only 4 weapons.
So in the "stuff area" I was able to get 4/4 secrets found but I only actually know 3 of them, not sure what the 4th was, got it somewhere accidentally i guess. Ye there's only 4 weapons for now i'm pretty sure.

When you first go outside, on the left theres a grey wall with a pickup on it which hints at a hidden area. Behind there's a greenhouse area in the middle of which there's a differently coloured block that's actually water, you can jump down there and swim through the tunnel. There's two secrets there, one is a fucking animation with a witch, the other just brings you below a fountain in the main area of the map. Don't swim out of the water at the fountain or you get stuck, go just high enough to trigger the secret then swim back down. Third one is the one many have found in the garden area with a wall you can walk through (I actually first found it from above though by walking on top of the garden walls). There's a small walled in area with 2 regular demon enemies and a bunch of pickups you can find if you go walking on top of the walls that might be the 4th secret? tho it doesnt give the secret found text.

If you go out of bounds there's also two random sprites of a girl in a pillory and tied up hanging but you can't interact with them and they don't count as a secret. I'm also not sure how to get back inside the map from there, have always had to restart when going out of bounds..

As for how to get on top of walls and out of bounds etc. Well there's a bug in the game that might be a feature. If you jump then press e on a downed enemy while still in the air, during the h-animation you can then spam the jump button to go really high up, once you press e again you will be falling and can aim to land on a nearby wall.
[Edit: I realized you can actually just jump on top of enemies' heads while they are still alive and you don't even take damage doing this so that's the intended way. So I guess I just happened to find an extra fun bug that isn't really needed.]

I don't know if the bedroom area has any secrets, haven't found any. When you finish it, it also says 0/4 secrets found but idk if thats a seperate set of 4.

The small starting area before choosing stuff or bedroom doesn't seem to have anything, you can get on top of the wall and out of bounds just by jumping from the npc's head. If you fall out of bounds you just keep falling endlessly, there's no death or warp plane below the map.

I tried to use spoiler tags but the text i put inside just disappeared dunno why so gave up on that sry.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes