Unity Completed Love Room VR [Final] [Magnabokan]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Download links in OP has been replaced with a cracked version. It is mostly untested. I only removed the Steam checks, and made sure that the game launched.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
does not start ...
Need more info. Nothing happens when you open the .exe? Which version are you trying? VR or non-VR? Do other games built with Unity run for you?
I'm unable to test the VR version, but both versions should be cracked. Both me and the uploader tested my cracked version, and it runs on both our computers.

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Well i'm not going to touch this the pics allrdy creep me out way too much but if it's just steam or steamstub why not just use any of the avaible emus for it? Tools and emus can be downloaded over at cs.rin.ru and you just need to configure them with the App ID of the game, it's really easy. Additionally you need to patch the exe with if the game has steamstub drm as well.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
>.> idk why my hand just clicked the download link or why my penis is getting hard. i just can't stop man ;-; i think you forgot the horror tag btw.

siouxst

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure why everyone is complaining about the size... yes the texture/graphics quality is not the best, but honestly the basic functions here work well... positioning the body, interactions, etc... There is much worse than this out there

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

screamss

Oct 19, 2018
Need more info. Nothing happens when you open the .exe? Which version are you trying? VR or non-VR? Do other games built with Unity run for you?
I'm unable to test the VR version, but both versions should be cracked. Both me and the uploader tested my cracked version, and it runs on both our computers.
not one of the versions starts. there are no new processes in the task manager

ntel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2117U @ 1.80GHz
(RAM) 4,00 Gb
NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M(1Gb)

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Well i'm not going to touch this the pics allrdy creep me out way too much but if it's just steam or steamstub why not just use any of the avaible emus for it? Tools and emus can be downloaded over at cs.rin.ru and you just need to configure them with the App ID of the game, it's really easy. Additionally you need to patch the exe with if the game has steamstub drm as well.
.exe has already been patched, and .dll's was replaced with goldberg emu. Several people have tested it with these patches, and it's not launching Steam for them. If the few people that Steam's opening for are sure they downloaded it after I uploaded the patched version, then I really don't know why that's happening, and I don't really have enough interest in this game to figure it out either^^

not one of the versions starts. there are no new processes in the task manager

ntel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2117U @ 1.80GHz
(RAM) 4,00 Gb
NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M(1Gb)
You're 100% sure you downloaded the game after I uploaded the cracked version? If you haven't, try updating to the latest drivers. Do other Unity games launch?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes