Unity Completed Love Room VR [Final] [Magnabokan]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Dear Developer
Seeing that your audience is not pleased with looks of your characters model I have simple solution. As there's a saying in my land "BAG OVER HEAD AND DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!", wich means give an option of a paper bag over head.... thank you

:ROFLMAO:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ahaha lol by girl you mean TRAP
How exactly is she a trap? That means an extremely effeminate boy that can pass as a girl, not a flat girl.

Oh, no. more fucking pedophilia
Flat does not mean pedophilia. Seeing as there is no established or implied age, we have no way to confirm it as pedophilia.

You mean necrophilia right?
She's not dead, necrophilia requires her to essentially be a dead body.

Jakser

Sep 1, 2018
Need more info. Nothing happens when you open the .exe? Which version are you trying? VR or non-VR? Do other games built with Unity run for you?
I'm unable to test the VR version, but both versions should be cracked. Both me and the uploader tested my cracked version, and it runs on both our computers.
So, i have same issue, but after looking logs, i see that problem in LoveRoomVR\loveroom_nonvr_Data\Plugins\AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll file. look like cpu have no AVX instruction set. After removing this file game start :)

Jun 30, 2017
So, i have same issue, but after looking logs, i see that problem in LoveRoomVR\loveroom_nonvr_Data\Plugins\AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll file. look like cpu have no AVX instruction set. After removing this file game start :)
Thanks for saying that was dead confused why the game just didn't work at all

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
How exactly is she a trap? That means an extremely effeminate boy that can pass as a girl, not a flat girl.

Flat does not mean pedophilia. Seeing as there is no established or implied age, we have no way to confirm it as pedophilia.

She's not dead, necrophilia requires her to essentially be a dead body.
THATS THE JOKE!

• Haha
Reactions: utterogarbage
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes