VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Laura is the new girl, the one that Nina tries to set you up with. You can choose to go to her house and have some fun time with after the party.

Reactions: Ayhsel

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I've wanted to play Farmer's Dreams for a while, the only reason I haven't is cause I'm not a fan of RPGM. I'll check this out but I'll probably swallow my dislike for RPGM and play that before checking this out.
I've been avoiding the game too (shame since it looks really good), for the same reason. RPGM just sucks.

I didn't even know this Ren'Py version existed until now. Looking forward to trying it out, though it is a bit disheartening to see it was last updated over 3 months ago.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I've been avoiding the game too (shame since it looks really good), for the same reason. RPGM just sucks.

I didn't even know this Ren'Py version existed until now. Looking forward to trying it out, though it is a bit disheartening to see it was last updated over 3 months ago.
Well their main project is FD, this is a side thing.

Reactions: jtc

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
So the dev on his latest patreon post said that"I'll work on finishing the next chapter of Love Season as soon as R20 is released! "I think he usually takes a month for his other game's update..So hopefully we'll seeing an update for this in a 1-2 months

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/09: Uploaded Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Love Season!
  • I've unlocked the scene replay gallery and picture gallery so all the scenes are viewable straight away.
Download: -

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I just wanted to say that I'm glad you guys are making this, I always wanted to play FD but I only play on Android and there is no port for that game:(. So thank you I would also like to add that nova is a smoke show that girl is my number 1 choice so far I hope she is a LI:love:. Keep up the good work!

Nov 18, 2018
Love Season is being worked on in their spare time and episodes will be release whenever they get around to it. Farmers' Dreams is still their primary focus. They've said that Love Season will contain a lot of the same material, but they will change whatever they feel is necessary to make it a good story. Hence Nova being added, and several characters being removed (specifics back on page 1).

In his last monthly update he said that he'd work on the next installment of Love Season after he finishes R20 of Farmer's Dreams.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Shame this gets updated so sparingly, in my opinion it's totally superior to the original game
I tried FD a for a bit but i had to drop it because of the grind in that game, it's absolutely ridiculous
How can it be superior when it chops out content ? It completely erases two possibly three girls, and speed runs through the story... And I am not talking about the grind.

The Nina sex scene happens way later in Farmers Dream, the MC and Nina had already had a bunch of "will they, won't they" scenes before that.

Nova is amazing, but she does not make up for losing anal addict Heather, or princess lover Amanda, who is superior to her sister Sophie in every way.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How can it be superior when it chops out content ? It completely erases two possibly three girls, and speed runs through the story... And I am not talking about the grind.

The Nina sex scene happens way later in Farmers Dream, the MC and Nina had already had a bunch of "will they, won't they" scenes before that.

Nova is amazing, but she does not make up for losing anal addict Heather, or princess lover Amanda, who is superior to her sister Sophie in every way.
FD is packed with girls already, and the most significant ones are still there. Loosing those three doesn't matter that much. It also lacks the tedious grind system, constant bugs, and need for a very specific wt that plans out basically every hour, which is a huge pain in the ass. The Nina change fits the novel style much better especially with how scarce the updates for LS, the situation is plausible, given that they are childhood friends who just survived a very pecilular situation, and it does spice things up more for the future. As for the main story, it goes roughly with the same time frame so far (the storm, farm getting destroyed).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just the fact it's Renpy and not RPGM means it's inherently superior.
This is true. It is also true that having more characters it is not also necessarily better, as it was pointed out above.

I have not played FD and will not do it, so I cannot claim one is better than the other one. But from what I read, FD includes a lot of grinding and unless you follow exact steps, you lose a lot of content. That is a terrible combination, because you are forced to do boring stuff and have no freedom at all.

I don't know about the girls that FD has that LS does not. But I know that Nova is amazing. And Nina is incredible too. The scene for them in the cave was one of the best and most natural "fucking my childhood friends" I have seen. You could already claim there was tension and you can still see that their relationship will be complex.

Still, as I said before, I would LOVE if there was a Rempy Remake of the original FD, as I have seen for other games. Anyone of the usual suspects would be willing to do it? I would do it if I knew how to code anything. I would still play both games, LS and the Rempy FD.

Does anyone know some of the Unofficial Rempy Makers?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes