VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Any way I can copy a folder from the PC version into the Mac version to play the update? Thanks in advance.
Yes. Swap in the "game" folder from v0.2 into your v0.1.

right click -> Show Package Contents -> Contents -> Resources -> autorun

Reactions: Remplier

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
i just download farmer dreams r18 musex, is this also included on that i just download or i need download this version too? someone please

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
i just download farmer dreams r18 musex, is this also included on that i just download or i need download this version too? someone please
It's two different games, where one (Love Season) is a "remake" of the other (Farmers Dream) under another engine and style.

Reactions: Macinnes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
what you prefer one base on story?
Eh? If you mean what was first, then it's Farmers Dream, if you're asking which one I prefer, it's Love Season. FD is way too grindy now and needs a very specific walkthrough to get everything.

Reactions: Macinnes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I started playing this game a liked it so much I did a walkthrough for it! Enjoy

Edit: Updated to Chapter 8 v1.3 (This will be my last update, because the code is just getting a little too crazy, and I don't have the time for something this involved anymore. Please don't ping me I have made my decision.) There's a mod for the game please you that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I started playing this game a liked it so much I did a walkthrough for it! Enjoy

Edit: Updated to v0.2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for making a walkthrough for yet another game, you are awesome!

Just a question though, isn't this supposed to be [NovaLove+1]?
"3. Protest. [NinaLove+1]"

Anyhow, I just played through the first 2 chapters and I already love this game. Like many others I never got around to try FD, because RPGM games are really too time consuming for my taste, so I didn't know what to expect. I like the flow of the story so far, looking forward to some more supernatural elements (at least that's what I think is implied). Renders (especially girls) are beautiful, Nova, Nina and Laura are all super cute. But what stands out most is the Nina scene in the cave. This was one of the best written and rendered sex scenes I have ever seen in a western AVN, you can almost touch the love in the air :love: . In my opinion only scenes in Offcuts do it better, but not by a whole lot.

All in all a great game and I can't wait for more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2393589

I really love FD, but this is much better! The graphics, the girls are amazing! I can't wait the next update!

Reactions: Gregory321

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can someone plz tell me how much time between updates in this game?
If I remember correctly, Dev mentioned that their main focus was on Farmer's Dream, not on Love Season. So we will have to wait.

• Sad
Reactions: Blayo

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nova, Nina and Laura are all super cute.
Don't remember Laura at all but Nova and Nina are the two I like the most (both by personality and look). Nina is particularly surprising for me, as I usually dislike strongly "obviously in love childhood friends", category to which Nina belongs no doubt. Yet, the relationship with her felt so real and the time in the cave was really perfect.

I never played Farmer's Dream and will most likely not do it. What I hope is that somebody makes an unofficial Renpy remake in which they remove all the gameplay and just leave the story and visual novel choices, as I have been seeing a lot of those lately for other titles. But I see it very unlikely, now that Love Season exists. Pity though, I would play both.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes