VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please give a break to dev and see what this hellish season ending fantasy has to offer.
Dev wanted to be done with the whole game, tired of it, so right now a new outlook on it is what we get.
Also, thank you all for giving us the right scraps of info - next chapter to end this game
is coming next week, acording to tips from discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is precisely what dev said for the last couple a months.
So here we are .. turning another leaf in the tree of this farmer dream.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I'm gonna spoil this. No, you don't play as the Elder. :D
You play as the MC as usual. xD

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
when will be the season 2 released instead of wasting time on this"special"?
The next update are a chapter special "happy new year" release normally in august then we have season 2 of course after the chapter special halloweenn and christmas 2022 so maybe for January/february 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I did not follow the development/apparent drama sorrounding this game. I only played it whenever I saw it getting updated. Can someone kindly explain to me what happened? Has the dev lost motivation to work on this game so it will finish much earlier than Farmer's Dreams or what?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fist of all, I'm sorry to all the Farmer's Dreams fans. This is the hardest decision I've made in the 5 years of developing games on Patreon, but the Farmer's Dreams development is now officially on hold. I still want and definitely will finish it at some point, but right now I need some time away from it and the pressure I feel to finish it.

I don't want to be one of those devs who doesn't finish their games, so for some time now I've been cutting corners and reducing the game so I can finish it as soon as possible, but this just won't work for me. I'm not proud of the results I'm getting after so long without an update and I can't release a new version if I'm not happy with it.

The truth is I'm tired of making the game. I've been making games as a hobby on RPG Maker for about 20 years now and I thought I'd never get over it. Making Farmer's Dreams was FUN. I want to feel that again, so I think I need some time away from it, because right now, the way I've been working on it, it's just not fun anymore.

Maybe I just got really excited with the Visual Novel format with the production of Love Season and I want to explore it a bit more, focusing my energy on that. The Farmer's Dreams story continues on Love Season, and with the things we have planned, you can still wait to see some more stories from your favorite FD exclusive characters in the Visual Novel in the form of extra content!
Fist of all, I'm sorry to all the Farmer's Dreams fans. This is the hardest decision I've made in the 5 years of developing games on Patreon, but the Farmer's Dreams development is now officially on hold. I still want and definitely will finish it at some point, but right now I need some time away from it and the pressure I feel to finish it.
I don't want to be one of those devs who doesn't finish their games, so for some time now I've been cutting corners and reducing the game so I can finish it as soon as possible, but this just won't work for me. I'm not proud of the results I'm getting after so long without an update and I can't release a new version if I'm not happy with it.
The truth is I'm tired of making the game. I've been making games as a hobby on RPG Maker for about 20 years now and I thought I'd never get over it. Making Farmer's Dreams was FUN. I want to feel that again, so I think I need some time away from it, because right now, the way I've been working on it, it's just not fun anymore.
Maybe I just got really excited with the Visual Novel format with the production of Love Season and I want to explore it a bit more, focusing my energy on that. The Farmer's Dreams story continues on Love Season, and with the things we have planned, you can still wait to see some more stories from your favorite FD exclusive characters in the Visual Novel in the form of extra content!

I hope you can forgive me for taking some time off of Farmer's Dreams, and I hope to someday make it the game I envisioned years ago
I did not follow the development/apparent drama sorrounding this game. I only played it whenever I saw it getting updated. Can someone kindly explain to me what happened? Has the dev lost motivation to work on this game so it will finish much earlier than Farmer's Dreams or what?

• Red Heart
Reactions: lolbenis

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.0.9 Christmas Special Standalone] [MuseX] crunched

Original Size Win: 872 MB
Compressed Size PC*: 155 MB - Love_Season-1.0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 120 MB - Love_Season-1.0.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

Info: I added the function to give the MC a name at the beginning, like in the main game.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes