4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I want to buy the new update and share with you but musex block me in his patreon, i create another account, use another credit card and using a vpn but nope still blocked. If someone have a idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badass and yandex

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I want to buy the new update and share with you but musex block me in his patreon, i create another account, use another credit card and using a vpn but nope still blocked. If someone have a idea.
Logging from a different device which you haven't logged in to your previous account from might work.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
If MuseX banned your IP, VPN should've worked. If MuseX somehow banned your devices, the change should've worked. I wonder how patreon's banning technique works so comprehensively. If you really want to buy it tunneling sites might work but I definitely would NOT trust them with my card info. I know no way to understand if they track your movement or not. I guess we need another hero :(.

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
I've got a question as I actually forgot to save at all the curcial points (and I'm a lazy person as well):
Is there a chance to manipulate the scores? Right now I only the demon scene in Ch 7, not the angel one.
And the gallery unlocker doesn't work here. I had to play through (with makes the unlocker quite useless). Am I'm too stupid?

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
I've got a question as I actually forgot to save at all the curcial points (and I'm a lazy person as well):
Is there a chance to manipulate the scores? Right now I only the demon scene in Ch 7, not the angel one.
And the gallery unlocker doesn't work here. I had to play through (with makes the unlocker quite useless). Am I'm too stupid?
Use UnRen to enable console & developer menu. In this case you have to lower your corruption score.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hi everyone i have a question
when you look at the top of the page it says harem in the tag but not when you look in the ''genre'' so is it harem or not ?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.3 Beta] [MuseX] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.4GB
Repack size: 495MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Here's an incest patch I used back in Feb (v1.1). I forget where I got it from but pretty sure it's not universal so will need updated (ie it only works for v1.1, don't even think of trying to use it for v1.3, while it might still work but more likely will simply break the AVN and make it unplayable).

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes