Aug 5, 2021
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.0.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Can you please update your mod?
There are some new scenes and renders in the gallery that doesn't get unlocked with the old mod.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Ok, let'S try my question in a other way:

How can i get the content for the Winter DLC? It's empty

and

i am missing something? I mean the last four scenes, and if we are on it, how can i unlock the missing scene left of Nikki - Anal?

1644696342167.png

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just downloaded your compressed version to see if it works, it plays fine for me. I don't know what's happening with yours—I think your persistent file might be corrupted. :KEK:
I also thought it was persistent problem but its not... it just does not work for me. Tried to rebuild it with renpy and its same problem, checked the scripts a bit and did not find anything unusual anyway, i'll just wait for next version.

Thanks for letting me know it works, so its just the problem on my end. I might upload WorkUpload too if anyone else wants since WeTransfer lasts for only 7 days iirc.

Edit: I figured it out, it was RTSS having a problem with 3D display rendering mode, changed to Vector 3D and it starts now :geek:

Wait How you change RTSS To Vector 3D I don't even know what it is can you please tell me the process how you change to Vector 3d I seriously interested
RTSS (aka RivaTunerStatisticServer) is part of MSI Afterburner, it lets you monitor (temps, usage, etc.) your pc parts. RTSS will give you realtime info on-screen in games.

Go into RTSS (its usually located in bottom-right corner on your desktop, looks like a little blue monitor), now on the left side select either "global" or specific program... on the right side you will see options like this:
01.jpg
There you can change to 3 modes (Vector 2D, Vector 3D and Raster 3D) :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, let'S try my question in a other way:

How can i get the content for the Winter DLC? It's empty

and

i am missing something? I mean the last four scenes, and if we are on it, how can i unlock the missing scene left of Nikki - Anal?

View attachment 1649728
It's not a DLC, it is now integrated in the maingame, u need to reload an earlier save.
The winter/christmas special starts after the inn where u meet Vivian and the first Evelyn sex scene.

As for the missing scene, that is Laura-cowgirl, at the start of chapter 6 u need to reject Nina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mortarion

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
Such a good art rendering, but make such a boring game. It's a Regret.
The current VN version is not as interesting as the RPGS of the past.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Such a good art rendering, but make such a boring game. It's a Regret.
The current VN version is not as interesting as the RPGS of the past.
also there is alot of content that the vn version doesnt have like the bandits ant alot of the ntr scenes from it so both versions are ok but i can see why you dont like this version it is a little bit boring but lets hope season 2 bring new refreshing ideas

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
lets put it simple ,keep nina far away from your dick and accept all the others girls approachs
that's not how I remember when I played it in the website. there is a site that can play adult games. that's how I try the game before I download it.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes