VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Too bad he doesn't have the personality to match - he still simps over those two blonde bitches. :FacePalm:

Really wish there was an option to tell them both to fuck off.
heh there is, kinda, to fuck off on your cock haha

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
This game has so much potential.
But it is all ruined by the mc being a pathetic idiotic pussy.
He has zero standards, make completely illogical choices and I can't stress this enough: is a fucking pussy.
The overarching story is interesting and most of the girls are likeable.
But that is all ruined by the lack of choices an terrible mc.

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
Hice un tutorial/mod de galería para este juego
Actualizado para v1.2
  • Las mejores opciones de diálogo de color verde
  • Se agregó un botón de trucos en la esquina inferior derecha al jugar.
  • Se agregaron algunas escenas de la versión RPGM del juego a la galería de escenas.
Descargar:
[/COTIZAR]

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
is this an incest/WT mod cause you said something about a wt in your post

Reactions: Samhain71

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
is this an incest/WT mod cause you said something about a wt in your post
It's purpose is to be an incest mod.

My first attempt, months ago, was to include a walkthrough but I did a poor job of it and generated errors. I fixed it enough to stop the errors and didn't try to complete it. The game isn't that complicated so it doesn't really seem necessary.

Reactions: UpYours69

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity,

Since this was just released, do you think it will be next September/October
before they release another new content update?

Thanks
Cheers

Insomnamarth

May 13, 2017
suddenly the game won't open for me anymore today.. restarting pc and redownloading the game didn't help... anyone have any other ideas?

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
suddenly the game won't open for me anymore today.. restarting pc and redownloading the game didn't help... anyone have any other ideas?
have you tried to put the game onto another drive? i have 7 2TB ssd drives full of games i may have an answer in a few hours for you

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
delete the file labeled "Persistent" in the saves folder
if that doesn't work make sure you didnt unzip the game into the old games folder [delete the old game first]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes