VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Caly Blue

Jan 11, 2022
Has anyone experienced this issue below, where MC was suppose to have quest for the good or evil path NPC (depending on MC's previous story choices) ...that this story quest event should have taken place somewhere in the story?

As well I played almost all good choices, and avoided the dark haired church bitch's advances...who was found sneaking around getting dirt on MC, then to try and use it against him.

Is this a past bug affecting an old save, or maybe I might have missed something, to start the angel quest? I also looked in the image directory, and noticed there are images of a missed angel event I never saw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, I've got the same problem. I've tried a save with high honour and a save without, also tried the 3 girlfriend options on the Jump To menu.
I've tried various paths through all of the above and I'm still missing a number of scenes.

In the Replay Room, I'm missing a scene between Nina Girlfriend and Laura Bondage
I'm also missing 3 scenes between Sophie Anal and Riley Handjob
Absolutely no idea what I could do differently to trigger them

Reactions: MrBenny

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm very confused by your whole response, but I love you too.

That was a joke though :unsure:
Okay, sorry. It is so easy to interpret written words in a totally different way than it was intended. Heck, even speaking can be taken the wrong way.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Okay, sorry. It is so easy to interpret written words in a totally different way than it was intended. Heck, even speaking can be taken the wrong way.
It might be a language issue or something? Cause most people use their signatures as a joke or reference. I thought it was obvious cause of how absurd it is :ROFLMAO: My sig originated from a joke I made with a friend about Incest games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Easily resolved, whenever you see AI art, don't play the game and save your soul.
Easy to say that when you're a casual and haven't invested the amount of time other players have. I get some people are simple have the ability just accept anything but everyone isn't like that. Some of you will defend Ai until the cows come home. If old CG are needing to be "fixed" then perhaps... wrap up the game already. That usually happens when a game has been going on for nearly a decade.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Does the incest patch still work?

Aug 18, 2020
We're not taking any shortcuts/AI, we just added an extra step to improve the quality of our CGs. All images are still created in 3D, so it's actually taking me longer to edit all pictures ‍
View attachment 3312776
My art was always heavy on postwork, so step 1 is what you got since the beginning.
Love Season has some CGs that are 7 years old already, so while I agree that the best scenario is to keep the same art style the entire game, that isn't the case already and if it was I wouldn't have improved my work during all those years. Now, I understand that some people prefer my previous work, but for now I prefer the new styl
I mean, while both look great, there's no way someone will convince me that the first one is better (spoiler from the next update)
View attachment 3312783
What I really meant was: I like the AI, but all the scenes are still images. Can we expect any video/animation with the new ai style? I know some of the earlier non ai scenes were animated. Looking forward to more video scenes than still images.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
It should have opened the two new scenes. The othr galery unlocker is the same. I just added the two new scenes.
Maybe you need to delete the other galeryunlock.rpyc if there is any in the folder.
there's no other unlocker in the folder

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
in the sense that it reverts the game to version 1.5, yes it does.

I don't know how to make an actual patch so instead I rewrite portions of the script. The downside is when there is a new release the changes I made are not at all compatible.

I liked doing the rewrite but it's time consuming and I'm lazy.

What if I play with ipatch till version 1.5, then extract fresh game, and then load save from the ipatch version, will that work? Is your patch save compatible with the vanilla version?

Titto10

Dec 10, 2022
I have a problem playing the first chapter, I talk to Mia and Elder. MC tells Mia to come with him, then they both go home. The scene turns to Nova in the bathtub and she tells him that she waited for years to become finally aman up . Then have a six then they go to a grave with Redd and then the game ends.

Titto10

Dec 10, 2022
Well, I was redoing my PT, talking with Mia on Silas house when suddenly a scene with MC and Nova in a bathtub appeared and after that, MC is visiting someone grave and a werewolf(?) appeared...
WTF?
ps. Im not using WTmod or outdated Ipatch
me too, i think it's bug, i've tried re-download it and start it again but same.
Hello Has any of you solved this problem?

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
I am gonna be frank when I say this, I have so much respect for creators like this who set dates and stick to them as this is not my favourite game but the second fav and yeah let's just say I am happy that MuseX actually cares :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We're not taking any shortcuts/AI, we just added an extra step to improve the quality of our CGs. All images are still created in 3D, so it's actually taking me longer to edit all pictures ‍
View attachment 3312776
My art was always heavy on postwork, so step 1 is what you got since the beginning.
Love Season has some CGs that are 7 years old already, so while I agree that the best scenario is to keep the same art style the entire game, that isn't the case already and if it was I wouldn't have improved my work during all those years. Now, I understand that some people prefer my previous work, but for now I prefer the new styl
I mean, while both look great, there's no way someone will convince me that the first one is better (spoiler from the next update)
View attachment 3312783
In the first batch, the Original is way better though. It's only an upgrade at the second.

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
I am getting the following error:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label NovaBath is defined twice, at File "12 Nova Bath.rpyc", line 1:

and File "DLC Season 2/CH10 Scene 14 - Back Home.rpyc", line 119:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Sat Feb 3 23:36:52 2024
```

Any idea how to fix or bypass it?

hctapyak

Feb 11, 2021
I'm noticing an empty box after Nova in the Replay. Were there only two scenes or was there another still?
What was the update in 1.8?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes