• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Not at all surprised with the ai switch. Knew the dev was getting lazy when he shifted the game from (26) RPGM - Abandoned - Farmer's Dreams [R22 Gold] [MuseX] | F95zone to a VN and imo ruined it.
I don't think the rpgm/renpy switch is what ruined this game, I prefer the VN style myself, but he got lazy for sure. Imo it's clear that he didn't put much work into the story afterwards... the game just went from one sex scene to another without much depth after he had used all the art/plot from the rpgm version.

JohnTremolo

Dec 9, 2023
You guys are fighting just because a fucking AI images? Fuck, talk about the problem in this last update where we can't play because suddenly the game jump the chapter 1 to Nova's bath last chapter.
What about this? someone can talk about it? any fix update? stop crying about a fucking AI element, it's useless

Reactions: arlekin.666

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't think the rpgm/renpy switch is what ruined this game, I prefer the VN style myself, but he got lazy for sure. Imo it's clear that he didn't put much work into the story afterwards... the game just went from one sex scene to another without much depth after he had used all the art/plot from the rpgm version.
Some of the changes that he made when he did the switch killed it imo. I know he didn't literally NTR us but he practically did with the Heather sub story. Took the previous version's closest thing to a main LI and turned her into a traumatized rape and grooming victim that we never even see in game. Anyone who's played the original knows she was just as close to the MC as Nina, had a more developed romantic relationship, had the most scenes and is now reduced to just some girl who was horrifically abused and eventually disappeared with an extremely ambiguous explanation made in passing.
Don't get me wrong, I do like Nova but even if she's probably my second favourite character here I'd trade her for Heather in a heart beat, or better yet just give us both of them.

Reactions: was435

Vercenn

Jul 11, 2023
You guys are fighting just because a fucking AI images? Fuck, talk about the problem in this last update where we can't play because suddenly the game jump the chapter 1 to Nova's bath last chapter.
What about this? someone can talk about it? any fix update? stop crying about a fucking AI element, it's useless
Titto10

I re-downloaded the game , ran the game without the walkthrough mod, put the game in spanish and also changed some nova options (didnt protest to help me with burn and chose Mia when prompted)

Im not sure which of these changes made it able for me to get over that bug, but it worked

Hope it helps

EDIT: Ran it again just for testing, and I'm pretty sure it was the download, leaving original post as-is in case I'm wrong

Last edited:

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
I have a problem playing the first chapter, I talk to Mia and Elder. MC tells Mia to come with him, then they both go home. The scene turns to Nova in the bathtub and she tells him that she waited for years to become finally aman up . Then have a six then they go to a grave with Redd and then the game ends.
Same, then i clicked to go to chapter 2 and had no idea what was happening

• Sad
Reactions: Titto10

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
I liked this game when it was in rpgm, even though it was buggy, there was ntr in it and not just the same vanilla harem game. Nova was also a great addition in renpy but damn the dev really did get lazy af, went to ai and even with ai, scenes are abit short. Couldn't care less about the storyline anymore as it is bonkers, well I guess times really have changed.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I still love this one. the pictures are some of the best on this site. the dev has taken great care to master daz lighting. the different lighting colors for a fireplace vs a sunset vs a lamp vs daylight is fantastic. this is something very few devs even try to do as it is time comsuming as is the final touchup the dev used on different programs. thanks for taking the extra effort to make your images simply breathtaking. the way the light showing through the girls hair illuminating it was great. the pics are so clear. thanks for not compressing them too much. please continue on.

arlekin.666

Jan 21, 2018
Titto10

I re-downloaded the game using this link, ran the game without the walkthrough mod, put the game in spanish and also changed some nova options (didnt protest to help me with burn and chose Mia when prompted)

Im not sure which of these changes made it able for me to get over that bug, but it worked

Hope it helps

EDIT: Ran it again just for testing, and I'm pretty sure it was the download, leaving original post as-is in case I'm wrong
Downloading uncompressed version didn't work for me, changing choices didn't as well. But changing language to Spanish worked.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So this is a typical harem game where the MC is the only one who has sex with the LIs? If so, I suppose it will be worth trying it.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I think it's pretty recent addition since, which is sad since AI CG is pretty bad compared to non AI CG. I can see it being useful for rendering scenery, but rendering characters pretty much ends up being in the uncanny valley territory for me.
Depends on the AI used, some of them are pretty good, to the point where the tag is the only reason I could tell it was AI.
And yeah, AI for background seems likely here, and would probably save tons of time for Muse to work on the characters themselves.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Depends on the AI used, some of them are pretty good, to the point where the tag is the only reason I could tell it was AI.
And yeah, AI for background seems likely here, and would probably save tons of time for Muse to work on the characters themselves.
There were few scenes and characters i could immediately recognize as AI, like the bath scene with Nova near end of the update. Those scenes just cause the uncanny valley effect in me and are thus uglier than could have been rendered normally.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Downloading uncompressed version didn't work for me, changing choices didn't as well. But changing language to Spanish worked.
Exactly, worked for me too!
Workaround: just make a save before leaving Mia after eating her pie. Close the game, reopen it and choose Spanish, load the save and skip till Nova is in her bath, save again. Close the game, reopen it and choose English, load the save and it works fine.

was435

Jul 11, 2019
Some of the changes that he made when he did the switch killed it imo. I know he didn't literally NTR us but he practically did with the Heather sub story. Took the previous version's closest thing to a main LI and turned her into a traumatized rape and grooming victim that we never even see in game. Anyone who's played the original knows she was just as close to the MC as Nina, had a more developed romantic relationship, had the most scenes and is now reduced to just some girl who was horrifically abused and eventually disappeared with an extremely ambiguous explanation made in passing.
Don't get me wrong, I do like Nova but even if she's probably my second favourite character here I'd trade her for Heather in a heart beat, or better yet just give us both of them.
Agreed, she was my favorite girl by far, I miss seeing a new storyline with her.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
We need a hero to continue with this.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I've tried everything I could think of to get the Laura solo scene in chapter 10 and I always end up having the 3some with Lisa. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not using the mod btw.

mira96

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the scene where mc and alice with mia and alice sister having in the church foorsome in chapter 10 please

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes