VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Sometimes I think that people with NTR phobia only lurk over new games and updates,so they can ask and comment even if is no reason at all for it. What will happen if they find any?? Just leave that game alone or heavy discussion?? I think is enough games here for each taste.
P.S. Not NTR fan myself,but common..
This will be an ongoing theme here, at least until it the tag appears.
Farmer's Dream has it, 99% positive I read that the dev is a fan of it, we now have the "holiday special" hinting at it, but still no tag.

This is one of the rare times I understand why the question keeps popping up. The dev should probably confirm it one way or the other (not that the discussion will end, but at least there would be an official response to point at).

Reactions: punisher2099

Gilgamesh1997

Apr 12, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.0.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
can someone request to put this as the link for the in game walkthrough?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ok thanks for the new scene but what about season 2?? i want to know what happened to village.and to all the characters pls.works on this game

Reactions: SPARDA2408

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
pretty awesome so far ... only wish dev.s would make the MC middle of the road ,,, yeah know , like not a bully ,, but not a wuss .... but i really do like this game ,, that was just a question i had to ask (y)(y)
juat continue play..he is no a wuss at all

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.0.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA
Manny Thanks for your work!! :cool: :)

TMBABY

Dec 9, 2020
With scrappy mod got this error, ignoring error loses points unfortunately, i think error is caused by scrappy mod, haven't tried it with mod removed.

MikeStone

Aug 24, 2021
With scrappy mod got this error, ignoring error loses points unfortunately, i think error is caused by scrappy mod, haven't tried it with mod removed.
I also had many "Name 'nova' is not defined" errors. You can just go into the script file and fix them. Should be [Nova] not [nova]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Was catching up with the game and found that skipping was super slow. At first, I thought it was some performance issues, but turns out it's intentional. So, if you want to have normal fast skipping type this into the console - config.skip_delay = 5
5 is the default Ren'Py value, the game has 150 as default...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Guys there is some issue with the above link, it returns an error as below :
View attachment 1538673

Whereas, searching your DB showed me the actual page :
View attachment 1538677
Yeah, I pre-emptively moved all the torrent files off the website and to a subdomain (about a week ago) before it got me in trouble, unfortunately this has ended up in a bunch of dead links in my comments on f95. They'll all get updated when new versions get released but also yeah, rpdl.net should always be up to date too.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

edit; I fixed the link and it's working again, if you see it happen anywhere else just tag me :)

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes