4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Is there any chance you will make a new one for the latest update and continue in the future (1.8)? :)

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Mr. dev, by now nearly your entire community is against the AI filters. Can you please give us an alternate version of the game with the original renders?
Agreed.
AI filters are so ugly.:sick:
This game was ruined once it started using them.

It had its own distinct art style that looked way better.
Now every character morphs into a different appearance with every scene.:eek:
The characters have been replaced with novice Skrulls that can't maintain a consistent appearance.o_O

Last edited:

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
I am still waiting new update WITHOUT AI. This guy make really good things, but last update was so sad, almost scary AI rendering/image. I hope he still working hard without scary AI, and we will see more good content. Also, Evelin it is my crush :love: . Want to see more content with her.

Reactions: Maxiom

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Decided to give this game a go, and got wildly confused when trying to play chapter 1. I go get pie with Mia, then it skips to a bathtub scene, and a moment in front of a tombstone and sends you back to the main menu.

If I load up ch. 2, I'm suddenly in a rainstorm?

Is this a narrative choice? Just random time skipping between chapters with no explanation? Is it a by-product of the ripping out of assets from RPGM and porting them to renpy? Just super confused, and not sure this is for me if it's going to lurch around like that.

*Edit: It turns out that nope, this is the dev reusing labels and causing weird continuity errors. I ended up deep in the weeds, learning about unrpyc for this one. After decompiling the .rpyc files back to .rpy plain text files, I could find the error.

Code:
Love_Season-1.8-pc/game$ grep -R "label NovaBath" *
12 Nova Bath.rpy:label NovaBath:
12 Nova Bath.rpy:label NovaBath2:
DLC Season 2/CH10 Scene 14 - Back Home.rpy:label NovaBath:
To allow me to try and enjoy the game, or at least comprehend it, I just renamed the DLC reference to NovaBath3. Hopefully this isn't a sign of what is to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMax

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I am still waiting new update WITHOUT AI. This guy make really good things, but last update was so sad, almost scary AI rendering/image. I hope he still working hard without scary AI, and we will see more good content. Also, Evelin it is my crush :love: . Want to see more content with her.
I wouldn't count on him returning to regular not ai renders. Making ai renders is much faster and easier then regular renders. And he pays no attention to complaints and dissatisfaction. So i were you i would forget about this game.

• Sad
Reactions: _Gaalec_

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Decided to give this game a go, and got wildly confused when trying to play chapter 1. I go get pie with Mia, then it skips to a bathtub scene, and a moment in front of a tombstone and sends you back to the main menu.

If I load up ch. 2, I'm suddenly in a rainstorm?

Is this a narrative choice? Just random time skipping between chapters with no explanation? Is it a by-product of the ripping out of assets from RPGM and porting them to renpy? Just super confused, and not sure this is for me if it's going to lurch around like that.

*Edit: It turns out that nope, this is the dev reusing labels and causing weird continuity errors. I ended up deep in the weeds, learning about unrpyc for this one. After decompiling the .rpyc files back to .rpy plain text files, I could find the error.

Code:
Love_Season-1.8-pc/game$ grep -R "label NovaBath" *
12 Nova Bath.rpy:label NovaBath:
12 Nova Bath.rpy:label NovaBath2:
DLC Season 2/CH10 Scene 14 - Back Home.rpy:label NovaBath:
To allow me to try and enjoy the game, or at least comprehend it, I just renamed the DLC reference to NovaBath3. Hopefully this isn't a sign of what is to come.
Nope - the last updates were a mess of broken triggers and untested bs.
Dev does not care

Theboss223

Oct 11, 2021

Love Season 2.0 marks the end of the second season and the end of the main story of Love Season - Farmer's Dreams. When this version comes out of beta, it'll be considered the final version and the game will be finished.

Please let me know your thoughts about the game and its ending; I'd love to get some feedback! Did you like how the story ended? What can be improved? What stories would you like to see next?

We'll now focus on finishing the translations and fixing any bugs you find, then we'll talk about our next steps.

Thank you so much for supporting Love Season! I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it! Much love <3

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes