Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Love Season - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.5.1] [MuseX]

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I updated the mod for Chapter 4.1 (v0.4.1), only story choices, I did not touch the Gallery or anything else.

Could anyone please add the gallery unlock for chapter 4.1 as well ?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
The link you provided takes you to no mod, because the link on the main page for the mod...takes you to no mod.

The reason for this is that the gallery is already part of the game now. So, no need to get a mod.
good to know. looks like it got deleated shortly after i posted it. i always double check my links:unsure:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
The link you provided takes you to no mod, because the link on the main page for the mod...takes you to no mod.

The reason for this is that the gallery is already part of the game now. So, no need to get a mod.
good to know. looks like it got deleated shortly after i posted it. i always double check my links:unsure:
It's not deleted it's just moved back to the previous page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-season-farmers-dreams-ch-4-1-musex.41225/page-14#post-3867659

Reactions: Graybo

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021/03/02: Updated Mod, 0.4.1

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4.1
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4.1
Massive thanks to Sir Leon for updating the mod while I was away <3

Download: - - -

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Prolly gonna have to wait, since other mods of his is on hold atm.
Aparently OscarSix is not feeling good.

This site is falling apart with out him :cry:
I really hope thats is he ok now. It's been saddly times for everyone around the world last year and half and, coming here to play these games are like a escape valve from all this sadness...

OscarSix We all wish you a fully recovery. Take your time man, and keep taking care of yourself. We all can wait until then. Wish you the best!

Last edited: