Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Love Season - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.5.1] [MuseX]

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Well ..... You hope wrong
hauhauhauha

Serious man, thanks a lot for took your time to help us... I wish I have the same skills that you have to do the same. I'm thinking of do some translation for portuguese of some of these games as a way of given back some of the effort that you modders put for us! Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ontach and Sir Leon

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-31: Updated Mod, 0.5.1

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.5.1
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.5.1

Download: - - -

Thanks to Sir Leon for updating the mod while I am busy with work.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I still get the same Renpy error connected to your Mod (it won't allow the game to reload or play with it & yes I used the current one).

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Heads up for OscarSix : Waiting patiently for you to update the mod to the latest version. TIA. :love:
Unless you want to wait for the proper release - currently v0.6 Alpha.

Reactions: Punto

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hope there're no errors.:HideThePain: (Gallery isn't updated in the game)
If you continue like this, I will talk to Marvel to include you in the next Avangers film... you're a anonimous hero :p :p

I've trying to do something too, I've started a translation project for Sandstorm game, but with the lack of free time is the most I can do and, even so, its something I can return to the community here.

Thanks a lot again for your time.(y)(y)

PS: Do you know if the oscar is better? I really wish that he's better now.(y)(y)

Last edited: