JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm... Ok Guys... Finily here it is in...
I waste a whole time and now i have 99% Full Save here...
ALL NPC is pregnant and fully pirsengs + have sexy drees/bikini...
And, cus game not have gallery, i have saves for all 1 time events...
(I put my saves later)

But i have realy wonder about walk and game folder:
1. I see Aletta can be slave, have collar and 1 more sex scen
I wate a whole time with walk....
But i just can not go out from 25% KP... If you use my save and tell me wtf wrong, it be cool...
2. Alos i can not get FFM beetween Sasha and Aundrey...
It just not happen for me...
In walk say go to dat wtih Sasha on weekend in Night Club were is you meed Aundrey also...
I chek, on satardau aunreary is realy in nightclub...
But nwm how moch i try it not happen! (both have max LP, KP, LESBI POINTS)
3. Aslo i stauk with Kylo... Tsunderer Girl... I walk say take on home Alexisi after Date...
And the same time treeger event were is She be spy on you... Not happen... Just Not happen...
Please, share the saves with the events. U are a hero >-<.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Minami does have images...It's just that the first time is buggy as fuck and the Backgrounds isn't there. Not to mention the reverse cowgirl position has an exception error...it's a spelling error in the code.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Minami does have images...It's just that the first time is buggy as fuck and the Backgrounds isn't there. Not to mention the reverse cowgirl position has an exception error...it's a spelling error in the code.
how do you get her to let you take off the condom?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
how do you get her to let you take off the condom?
Get her to drink bro...it's easy on the weekends when the girls ask you to continue at the club. Have drinks between dances. Then go for the smexy time if you got the 100% by this point. You should have 100% by this point.

So. Yeah. The option to impregnate her is the same as it is for the other characters that has the Condom Block trigger. You gotta get drinks in them.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Bree and Sasha have to be the dumbest broad if Minami carrying and they dont even question Mike.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You can use the console to change her stats. Her collaring has updated text.

For more info check see this post. You can use the cheat to do even more like getting Lavish and Harmony pregnant.
Nah... I no need cheat her... I need senes with her...
Cus i walk i can spack her, get bj and have 3nd differnt sex pos with her...
But like i say, never mind how moch i try with walk, i just can not trgger f***ing events...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I waste a whole time and now i have 99% Full Save... (Version 20.8)
All NPC is pregnant and fully pirsengs + have sexy drees/bikini...
And, cus game not have gallery, i have saves for all 1 time events...

But i have realy wonder about walk and game folder:
1. I see Aletta can be slave, have collar and 1 more sex scen
I wate a whole time with walk....
But i just can not go out from 25% KP... If you use my save and tell me wtf wrong, it be cool...
2. Alos i can not get FFM beetween Sasha and Aundrey...
It just not happen for me...
In walk say go to dat wtih Sasha on weekend in Night Club were is you meed Aundrey also...
I chek, on satardau aunreary is realy in nightclub...
But nwm how moch i try it not happen! (both have max LP, KP, LESBI POINTS)
3. Aslo i stauk with Kylo... Tsunderer Girl... I walk say take on home Alexisi after Date...
And the same time treeger event were is She be spy on you... Not happen... Just Not happen...

Reactions: JHGosh and edgedy

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Minami doesn't show up for me after the second phone call (and yes I've talked to bree and sasha, as well as cleaned the attic, as well as being at the house when she should show up, but she justy doesn't show up for me, instead it seems like she just disappears from the game after the second phone call)

Reactions: zekamashi

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there much content for a female PC yet?
Well, the changelog claims that there are more events with mike, but I personally haven't managed to get any new events in an hour or so with a new game.

But in general not much content for the female MC, less than the before the remake from what I recall, partly because it's not the priority for the dev.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I'm just double checking.

It's impossible to move forward with Emma if you're with Samantha, right?

Cotton Hill

Nov 24, 2018
For some reason I don't seem to get the option to pick the "hung" skill at the beginning. Any reason for this, or is it just me? I'm playing the newest version on Android.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes