Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
I don't know which one it is, but there were two here, so here's a picture of the mod folder and here's the error that comes up
Lain's gallery was great mod, but it's outdated.
delete all rpy and rpyc file named Lain_overrides and Lain_scene.

1710677041848.png

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Hi gays the moder did say the call in mode is a little bug so cool down and let the moder fix the mode on his own time.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i extracted the mode into game. then what to do?plz help me
Its on the first page

• Time Control (you can press "Z" on your keyboard to open the Time Control Menu)
  • UI Cheats (UI Cheats toggle is under the "Extra" in the Time Control Menu )
    • Info UI Mod (while interacting with npc)
    • UI Mod (by clicking Top UI)
    • Chores,Work,Band Practice,Date,Investigation button
  • Activity Mod to forward / rewind time more than 1 hour (you can't rewind to previous day and maximum is 24 hour for forward)

Reactions: clvngs

jasontran786

Aug 9, 2017
Can't close the time menu, i'm playing on android. Is there any way to turn off time mod ?

Last edited:

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
Somehow he doesn't want the command
maybe you should clean install the game and try the command again
1711609565719.png
Can't close the time menu, i'm playing on android. Is there any way to turn off time mod ?
tap on "ATCM" on bottom-left to toggle the menu,
if the issue still pesist i cant help you further since i don't have any android device to tested on
can you pls build gallery unlocker into the mod?
unfortunely, i dont have a time adding more feature for now, my sleep schedule is a mess because my night shift job

• Love
Reactions: fasefive and Burt

TheGuywho

Mar 20, 2021
Just curious but the image for this Mod is Angela being pregnant. Is that only available because of the Mod or how does one make her datable?

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
Just curious but the image for this Mod is Angela being pregnant. Is that only available because of the Mod or how does one make her datable?
the image is taken when i try playing Bree MC, and yes she got pregnant because of the mod(UI mod).
for Male MC, she will never be dateable since the dev said so,
unless someone can make custom events and image assets for Male MC

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'll just wait patiently and update to the new base game version only when the mod is made available for that version <3

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes