• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZomPong

Mar 24, 2020
for investigate code something wrong with ATCMod.rpy for me just delete file it but 2 of mod can work normal and attribute set on atcmod_var default to true then it still can use uimod and rewindforward mod

1709285884684.png
set two of this to True

BTW it not way fix mod but this way how to use other uiMod and RewindForwad mod

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
About to say if it work in newest version. By can't save is that u saved but it not appear in menu like it broke or they got anit cheat?

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Installing the mod won't let me save as mentioned, and I can't edit the savefile to give me more money, as loading the save after changing it, the money is always reverted to 500. I hate grinding out money in these games, is there any way to just cheat money?

RinnMover

Oct 26, 2020
Installing the mod won't let me save as mentioned, and I can't edit the savefile to give me more money, as loading the save after changing it, the money is always reverted to 500. I hate grinding out money in these games, is there any way to just cheat money?
bruh you can edit money with RenPy save Editor

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Could have say game throwing error after saving
and as I expected. They got protection. Don't know why they against the other way of having fun of me. I hate huge grind even i drop from hardest to easiest it still a huge grind

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
can't interact with game after loading mod. I can Only load save but nothing else.
try press "z" on your keyboard
edit: if you have console enabled type cheatstatus=True
or just redownload the mod

Last edited:

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
bruh you can edit money with RenPy save Editor
no, as i said, when i load the edited save it reverts to the pre save money. When I open the edited file it says that I have 500 mony rather than the amount i changed it to.

Its moot now because the cheat is working in the new verison.

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Can the next update have the fertility from 0% - 100% for more fun and to see how long the pregnancy will take

BigZ4551

Feb 15, 2024
Here's my guide to install time mod on Android phone
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase/files/

Put game folder on file folder
sorry my English
I cannot find the com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase folder on my phone (yes i looked by pc and i can see into obb and data i just dont see the com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase folder)

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I cannot find the com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase folder on my phone (yes i looked by pc and i can see into obb and data i just dont see the com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase folder)
Use instead
Newer Android versions have restricted access to Android>Data
Internal storage can't be seen at all
And SD can't be deleted or edited

Edit: Scratch that for now need to wait for the Ren'Py plugin to update
Also with the change to the system my time skip mod will no longer work
But the ng+ save file should still work
Useless for Android players currently

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes