Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2021
I did not know this mod was updated to latest versions! And with a new UI!

Definitely the cheat menu for the characters is far better than the original one, it is annoyed using the vertical scrollbar on a mobile device.

Thanks.

Reactions: clvngs

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
hey I was wondering in the future would it be possible to add a cheat that could increase/decrease the mc fertility to where he could always knock up the girls in one shots?

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
hey I was wondering in the future would it be possible to add a cheat that could increase/decrease the mc fertility to where he could always knock up the girls in one shots?
i dunno, but i will look into it.
for now you can make girl pregnant with UI Cheat
That's the MC's mom, right? Is it possible to date her?
for Bree MC playtrough its dateable, she's pregnant because i toggle the pregnancy mod on, btw

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Any chance you could return the easy access affection buttons when talking to the characters? Its so much better than the in game one where in you have to scroll down to the names.
EDIT: Nevermind, my dumbass found the button.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
clvngs

Mod seems to work fine, the only kink is that you get a lot of "missing attributes" or similar for pictures. For example when peeking on Sasha or Bree in the shower.

EDIT: Unpacked the game and installed the mod cleanly again. It seems to have fixed it.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
does this mod disable the ability to get NG+ like the built-in cheats?
No. If you activate the cheats in this mod, through the UI option you will not disable NG+.

Source: Myself. I tried it last update and I got NG+ even when activating the cheats in this mod.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes