Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
To Fix the Error in 24.7.0a:
In the Files ("ui_mod.rpy", "atcmod_var.rpy", "ATCMod.rpy") replace "ui/Vajsko/" with "gui/"

They changed the Filestructur of the Images
that fixed it, so here's a rar file with the fix (temporary as the mod still needs to be updated for a proper fix) already done for anyone else that's having this problem

Edit: removed file due to a better fix being available, so use that one instead

Last edited:

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
View attachment 2620475

Overview:
Stand Alone Time Control and UI Mod for Love & Sex: Second Base

Game/Creator: Love & Sex: Second Base /
Modder: clvngs /
Mod Version: 0.8.0
Game Version: 24.2.0
Work on Game Version 24.4.0

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uninstall:

Feature :

Changelog:

Known Issue:

Note:
  • Save often or you might skipped some event (rewind wouldn't bring back skipped event)
  • if you using the old version(older than 0.7.0), you need to uninstall the older version before using the new one
  • some UI Cheats mod function is not tested on Bree MC playthrough
  • don't use unless it's your last resort to maxed the score:
    • Investigation Cheat
    • Bandpractice Cheat
DOWNLOAD:

DOWNLOAD (OLD VERSION):

Thanks to anyone who keep this mod updated

View attachment 2620471 View attachment 2620472 View attachment 2620473 View attachment 2620475

please update the mod, with ver 24.7.0a the mod is broken

• Thinking Face
Reactions: uaredisturbed

nachosam

May 15, 2018
that fixed it, so here's a rar file with the fix (temporary as the mod still needs to be updated for a proper fix) already done for anyone else that's having this problem
i played around with your fix a bit more, probably still not perfect but gets rid of most of the missing icon errors. also hopefully didn't break anything else at least that i noticed.

Doneitall

Jun 1, 2023
i played around with your fix a bit more, probably still not perfect but gets rid of most of the missing icon errors. also hopefully didn't break anything else at least that i noticed.
Not sure how or why, but after a few hours playing around I can confirm something extremely buggy...

Randomly, progress will be lost from girls. Lexie disappeared from my game completely and Audrey lost the first flag of meeting her in the bar. Bree gamer path (no gamer/maid mod installed) got completely borked by removing the tournament flag.

No idea what's causing it, could be rewinding time or messing with love/kink stat. It does not pop an error in the console or otherwise. Hope reporting it helps, sadly that's all I got.

Mentioned Bree Gamer/Maid mod but just wanted to confirm no other mods were installed except for your modfix.

EDIT: Going to play just with console later tonight, see if that makes a difference. Running on 96 hours so I need a nap lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: Richo_gamerz

nachosam

May 15, 2018
Not sure how or why, but after a few hours playing around I can confirm something extremely buggy...

Randomly, progress will be lost from girls. Lexie disappeared from my game completely and Audrey lost the first flag of meeting her in the bar. Bree gamer path (no gamer/maid mod installed) got completely borked by removing the tournament flag.

No idea what's causing it, could be rewinding time or messing with love/kink stat. It does not pop an error in the console or otherwise. Hope reporting it helps, sadly that's all I got.

Mentioned Bree Gamer/Maid mod but just wanted to confirm no other mods were installed except for your modfix.

EDIT: Going to play just with console later tonight, see if that makes a difference. Running on 96 hours so I need a nap lol...
I don't think i touched anything that would break lexi? but i will admit im not the best at this, just made some changes to fix icons/chibi's and such so i thought i would share. if i did end up breaking something let me know i appreciate the wisdom.

Doneitall

Jun 1, 2023
I don't think i touched anything that would break lexi? but i will admit im not the best at this, just made some changes to fix icons/chibi's and such so i thought i would share. if i did end up breaking something let me know i appreciate the wisdom.
Alrighty, here's what I got from console commands (So much fucking slower...) It seems everything is fine with commands back up to where I was progress wise.

So, I really have no idea why it's removing flags... If I absolutely had to guess it probably has to be one of two things.

1) Most, likely it has to do with enabling/disabiling the cheats via the button bottom left. Might be better to either permanently disable or enable and not swap between. It's the only thing that I 100% know is flipping a flag where cheats = true or false. No idea why this would affect character flags as it just doesn't make any sense.

2) It could be WHEN exactly the cheats are used, I try to specifically not use anything during an event (because you can't, but you can at least press the cheat button even though nothing appears) There's a notification about this on this page: I think this is unlikely that it's the issue mainly because you can't actually adjust anything via the mod during events (contrary to console that can be activated whenever). Doesn't mean something isn't buggy with this in relation to the game.

I do want to make it a point that I realize that it's not your fault or anything, and I appreciate you even helping with the mod. Not like I expect you to rewrite it from scratch. I'd pitch in but Python is like English to Spanish for me, I can recognize a lot of the words and the letters look the same, but it's still Foreign. So, I really don't think it was anything you specifically did, could just be an issues with the mod itself? Could just be a user error on top of that? Just figured I'd do my duty to report the issues I experienced since most of the questions in most mod forums are, "Is it updated yet? Please Update!" Hopefully this report helps you or someone find out what the issues was and is able to fix it for other users. Or again, could just be user error and should stick to console commands...

Sorry for the wall of text, again thanks for updated the mod (And thanks to anyone else that has too along the way!)

Doneitall

Jun 1, 2023
Can you update the mod, it seems broken?
Just did a full play-through with this and Bree path mod. Everything works except toggling cheat mode. You can even use the toggle fertility override and UI cheats. So all the main features work. You can experience glitchiness if you cheat everything at once, so just save often (I ended up with 15 pages of saves on 1 play-through.)

P.S. It seem the dev might have changed Audrey's first flag toggle so when she runs off after you tell her you love her it disables the flag. Hadn't played in a long time so I didn't know.

Purported74

Jan 8, 2019
After the last update, I have the "An Exception Has Occurred" page pop up and no matter what I do I cant play my save or start a new game with either start.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes