Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deathslice246

Aug 26, 2018
my little contribution

tested in LoSeSb-24.8.0b-pc_itchio
I have a problem where I can no longer talk to harmony after reaching 70% purity(Different types of errors pop up.). This is on Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.8.0b
Here is a traceback.

PittaL

Dec 22, 2022
I have a problem where I can no longer talk to harmony after reaching 70% purity(Different types of errors pop up.). This is on Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.8.0b
Here is a traceback.
I had the same problem and I fixed it by deleting all my files and reinstalling the game + the mod.
It seems to work properly now.

Hope it helps.

Thinman

Oct 30, 2017
I updated the "screen overlay_ui" in the ui_mod.rpy file to the newest version of the game, this should hopefully fix some bugs
After installing your fix, the mod buttons (ATCM and Extra) on the bottom left of the screen disappears. Did you delete any code in your fix or just update? I opened both your fix and the file that can be found in the OP in Visual Studio Code, and found some code that had been deleted in the section dealing with Screen overlay_ui(): starting on line 203.

Last edited:

wge03051

Jan 20, 2020
After installing your fix, the mod buttons (ATCM and Extra) on the bottom left of the screen disappears. Did you delete any code in your fix or just update? I opened both your fix and the file that can be found in the OP in Visual Studio Code, and found some code that had been deleted in the section dealing with Screen overlay_ui(): starting on line 203.
I think i missed that, i made my fix just quick to just play again.
I took the current Version of the " screen overlay_ui " method and put the mod stuff i found in it.

I added the missing buttons and updated the "screen girl_info" method to the current game Version

I added my mod Folder, but i think the Only Changes i made are in "ui_mod.rpy".

The base files i modificated are from the " 0.8.0 for 24.7.0.zip by BladeCL"

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucidken03

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
is there anyway way to make this mod work currently? does not seem to have worked for several versions now with no updates :(

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I took the current Version of the " screen overlay_ui " method and put the mod stuff i found in it.

I added the missing buttons and updated the "screen girl_info" method to the current game Version

Can you please add the UI cheat for dates and work progress? there used to be a button to just max it out and get 100% no the next promotion and to 100% date satisfaction

is there anyway way to make this mod work currently? does not seem to have worked for several versions now with no updates :(
Literally the post above you

ATC20

Dec 11, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the right mod and the UI file and I keep getting those words on the top left

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the right mod and the UI file and I keep getting those words on the top left
Did you by chance download the mod from the front cause if so it's out of date.
Here these people have tried fixing some of the bugs.
my little contribution

tested in LoSeSb-24.8.0b-pc_itchio

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes