Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I'm getting two errors on my game (one may not necessarily be an error; I think the code is in the wrong spot):

1.) I get a traceback error when I try to give Sasha a buttplug. I haven't tried to ignore it, so maybe that will work, but I wanted to flag it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, considering the complexity of this game, I cannot think of any other errors. (I will admit, I cannot get the Taming Harem part to work. All of the stats are correct, but the gym shower scene won't trigger. Anyways, don't care too much about this one since Kylie is a fucking psycho anyways. xD)

Great job, dev!
To trigger the first taming harem event you need Ayesha to be Kylie's target (Kylie will target any girl with 25+ 1727872304933.png that you talk to or compliment while she is present (except Minami), you can change target by kissing another girl in front of Kylie)

Reactions: Radical_Dreamer
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes