Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I have planned to work on other mods for LOSESB, should I merge this mod into future mods?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
how the hell u open the mod or use it cuz its not working for me and am running windows 10 desktop not a mac

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
clvngs The mod desn't work 100% rewind time doesn't work, like i got a date monday 20hours then go back to saturday and when it's 20hour got the date, if i chose to go then it become monday

Winkydoodle

Jun 26, 2018
Porcinet, try changing date instead of just day, not sure how the game reads time but it might still think it's monday because the actual date is for the monday you were on

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
clvngs The mod desn't work 100% rewind time doesn't work, like i got a date monday 20hours then go back to saturday and when it's 20hour got the date, if i chose to go then it become monday
yes, it usually happens when you have an appointment,

you can try this method
Porcinet, try changing date instead of just day, not sure how the game reads time but it might still think it's monday because the actual date is for the monday you were on
or simply go on a date first then rewind the time

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes